'10 GA WR Markeith Ambles - USC Commit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say we still miss out on this guy, but some how end up with the Rogers kid that is committed to UGA right now. Would say that is a fair trade?? or is Ambles that much better or the other way around???

id say ambles is better, and rogers may not qualify

Markeith: Just in case you're reading these posts, you should know how much we need and want you here.
The fans of Tennessee will name a street and/or their sons after you when you bring back the memories of Willie Gault, Carl Pickens, Dontae Stallworth, Peerless Price, Marcus Nash, Alvin Harper and the great Stanley Morgan. Please, bring Wide Receiver U back to Tennessee.

Dooley is reportedly on a 9pm CSS recruiting show via phone, so I am sure it depends on when the visit is over and the Ambles want to talk.

Last edited:
Ds and CLT met with Markeith and his father this morning. They are going to meet them again this evening and Baggett will be with them then.

You gotta think Baggett pitching his stint with the Vikings during what is arguably the best duo of wide recievers in NFL history, is enough to give a young WR a strong push to stay..

Sounds as if he wants them to come back because there is definate interest in meeting Baggett. I don't think his decision is made to go elsewhere especially if they are entertaining another visit with the possition coach. Sounds like we still have a decent shot at this kid.

Quote from James Bryant interviewing Markeith's dad today:

"I have good impressions of Coach Dooley, I figured I would, bad timing on the sitution. We have no problem with Tennessee, we will have to see, this stuff makes kids second guess a lot of stuff. The only thing that is hurting Tennessee is time, I can't speak for my son."

Quote from James Bryant interviewing Markeith's dad today:

"I have good impressions of Coach Dooley, I figured I would, bad timing on the sitution. We have no problem with Tennessee, we will have to see, this stuff makes kids second guess a lot of stuff. The only thing that is hurting Tennessee is time, I can't speak for my son."

I think Dooley with his southern accent and smooth talking gets in good with the parents

Why did Rivals remove Ambles from our class and list him has undecided?

Probably because he didn't come for a visit last weekend, he said he might follow X to USC. With the exception of his dad saying that he was still committed but looking (which translates to undecided in my book), he's been showing no signs of being committed anywhere. Were I running rivals, I'd say the same thing. I'd say the same thing about anybody that is "committed but still looking." That means to me that you have a favorite, but are still undecided.

He is also visiting Auburn this weekend and UA on the 29th according to sources. Also apparantly CNS visitied him last night in home and also met with his parents. I heard we had 3 spots left and 2 of them were going to JS and AK if they decide to come to UA. Wasn't sure who the 3rd was locked up for. I guess the staff is going after MA very hard right now. I have no idea if we have a chance for him or not just that we are going after him.

Also it was reported that A Dixon scheduled a visit with us for the 29th but was told we are full at DB, so not sure if he will make that visit. And Calvin Smith is suppose to be visiting this weekend.

Lord, I don't ask for much, a red rider bb gun for that one christmas, and well you remember that one girl back in Math class, but this one, this is the big one. I'll never ask for another thing in my life, but please let us finish ahead of that other coach's recruiting class this year. I think he may be the Devil.

Markeith: Just in case you're reading these posts, you should know how much we need and want you here.
The fans of Tennessee will name a street and/or their sons after you when you bring back the memories of Willie Gault, Carl Pickens, Dontae Stallworth, Peerless Price, Marcus Nash, Alvin Harper and the great Stanley Morgan. Please, bring Wide Receiver U back to Tennessee.
I hope your not a grown man. Seeing a grown man beg is really sad.

i saw there were like 3 articles on volquest. one was about UT visiting, one about unc, and one about nick saban visiting. can anyone summarize what they said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back