'10 GA WR Markeith Ambles - USC Commit

Status
Not open for further replies.
From an article on Rivals:

He says he's going to be deciding soon which schools he'll visit, and the possibilities include multiple SEC and PAC-10 schools, among others.

"I'll probably do that by about Wednesday, decide where I'm going the up and coming weekends. I mean, I've got a lot of schools I've got to choose from," he said.

Ambles isn't sure now if Tennessee will be one of those visits.

He was all set to visit Knoxville this past weekend before news of Kiffin's departure leaked out, and now he's just not sure if the Volunteers will get an official.

"It depends on whenever I talk to Coach (Derek) Dooley one on one and see how that goes," he said.
Ambles is already in the process of accepting in-home visitors, as two SEC Western Division rivals made their way to McDonough Monday evening.

"Yeah, I just had two in-homes in a row from LSU and Alabama," he said.

He will welcome Davis and the Tar Heel coaches later on in the week.

"Yeah, I know North Carolina is coming Thursday," he said.

Ambles, who confirmed that he'll now be waiting until Signing Day before re-firming his decision, said that he's going to be taking a few different factors into account and he makes this big choice.

"(I'm looking at) just schools itself, and basically the official visits I take," he said. "That will be a big help to whatever school I choose, and the coaching staff and all that, and the players."

--I still think we have a chance with him, it just seems like he really likes UT...he didn't jump ship immediately when Bonnie and Clyde left for USC. Dooley just needs to make a big impression with him and make sure we get an official visit !! I don't think he will go to USC, I think we will be competing with LSU for sure and maybe Bama?

Hopefully our new WR coach Baggett will help lean him back to us....maybe he didn't know about that tonight considering LSU and Bama both visited tonight. Maybe he's behind on the news today.

any indication as to why Dooley has not atleast called him? I know he will visit with them tomorrow but a phone call takes only a few minutes. A simple call could have gone a long way a day or two ago imho.

I apologize I misread. He said it depends on his one on one visit with CDD. I assume that means face to face as well. I know earlier in the week he was waiting to hear from Dooley.

any indication as to why Dooley has not atleast called him? I know he will visit with them tomorrow but a phone call takes only a few minutes. A simple call could have gone a long way a day or two ago imho.

He just got back from UNC today. Dooley called him today to set up the in-home visit for tomorrow...

He just got back from UNC today. Dooley called him today to set up the in-home visit for tomorrow...

Ok good news. Well if Dooley visits and he says no, atleast Dooley tried you know? Hopefully a face to face, in home visit can change his mind and help to ease any fears or doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back