'10 GA WR Markeith Ambles - USC Commit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Baggett hire should be great news on the Ambles front...

CCB coached Andre Rison. Ambles goes to Rison's football academy and has claimed Rison as his favorite athlete before.

This looks good.

great. really hope he stays. we need that one receiver that has defenses scared to death and he seems like that guy

could be a great player if he comes here. I think we are overlooking Matt Milton. Kid had a great highschool career just not in the area of high level football like Markeith. But with those two as our up and coming recievers then Tyler getting to throw to them, they could grow up to be something special! Also, having Bryce Brown doesn't hurt. Lets just hope he sticks with us and sees what all us fans see in the Vols!

If Ambles stays with us, we are going to have a pretty solid WR group next year with Jones, Moore, Ambles, Teague, and Milton. We just have to find somebody to get them the ball.

Gosh, I knew I like you....smart man! I found myself cheering for Miami in the bowl game but they seemed to have UT's game plan sadly.....

ahhh they let me down big time..got alot of trash talk cuz of them losing to wisconsin...but this team has a bright future..just like ut...UT got that swag lol..the worst part,miami cant win the ACC...how the mighty has fallen:no:

If Ambles stays with us, we are going to have a pretty solid WR group next year with Jones, Moore, Ambles, Teague, and Milton. We just have to find somebody to get them the ball.

Isn't Meline still on board? Beastly group.

Charlie Baggett, new WR coach is on board from the NFL . could be Major factor

he coached Andre Rison, who hosted wr camps that Markeith attended

Last edited:
I think somebody visited Da'Rick Rogers and Nance, both are taking officials to UT this weekend I think.. Hadn't heard anything on Ambles though, I'm sure Coach Dooley is talking to him if he is in Atlanta!

Here is a list of a few receivers he has influenced during his (Baggett's) career.

Andre Rison, Mark Ingram, Plaxico Burress, Lorenzo White, Muhsin Muhammad, Daryl Turner, Derrick Mason, Courtney Hawkins, Chris Carter, Randy Moss and Chris Chambers.

Here is a list of a few receivers he has influenced during his (Baggett's) career.

Andre Rison, Mark Ingram, Plaxico Burress, Lorenzo White, Muhsin Muhammad, Daryl Turner, Derrick Mason, Courtney Hawkins, Chris Carter, Randy Moss and Chris Chambers.

Wow,that's an impressive list. Thats bound to get some WR's attention. I hope it wow's Ambles and Rogers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back