#1 Ohio State at #18 Wisconsin

You serious?

Not that I'm some thug a$$ banger, but some things I don't tolerate. Two of which is people spitting at and or throwing drinks on me. I would've had to watch the game from a bar or from my home. :yes:

Mug was so high up he couldn't have swung at anyone. Oxygen levels are minimal up there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Listen, our school just seized the #1 position in the polls for the first time in history. Nobody here is arguing we're a historical national power. But we're excited. Understandably so.

Apparently... I missed the ruling that it's a felony to be excited about the first Number 1 ranking in school history.

There is an old southern saying about counting chickens before they hatch. The ducks didn't play this week..Boise just won by 48 with their 10th strings players against SJS .
TCU wiped the floor with BYU. being SJS and BYU suck..they both are better than what Oregon did this week.

There is an old southern saying about counting chickens before they hatch. The ducks didn't play this week..Boise just won by 48 with their 10th strings players against SJS .
TCU wiped the floor with BYU. being SJS and BYU suck..they both are better than what Oregon did this week.

Lol at touting beating San Jose State as an accomplishment of some sort.

You beat 1-5 San Jose State by 48. Congrats.

BCS; 1) Boise State 2) Oregon 3) TCU

AP; 1) Oregon 2) Boise State 3) TCU

Coaches; 1) Oregon 2) Boise State 3) TCU

That's what it's going to be. If I was wrong, we wouldn't have jumped BSU in the first place.

Nobody's mad at you cause you root for Boise State. People think you're a bandwagon fan because whenever you make a comment about UT, it's always to the tune of "LOL TENNESSEE SUCKS LOL"

as of this moment in time Does not Tennessee suck?
down year, but this down year has been coming for 5 years now..some other poster on here said it's not a bad idea to pull for another team because Tennessee is so bad this year..I have been keeping an eye on Boise State for 10 years now.,.also Teams out "there" like Hawaii and Nevada. Boise just got me hooked...these teams "out there" are just exciting to watch..they do so much more stuff than the simple "punch n run" we see every week on TV.
I do love my Vols..I have watched them for YEARS..hell I worked at Hardees when UT won the sugar bowl..and and Hardees had these Sugar bowl glasses..I have a case of them I walked out with..I have a case of Sugar Vols glasses, all put up and safe.
there is no sin in pulling for 2 teams..BUT many of you Vol fans on here are so pompous, it makes me want to keep telling you how much Tennessee sucks. A lot of you still think UT is worthy of Bama status, and we are far from it.
a lot of you here need to wake up and enjoy collage football beyond Tennessee. there are 119 other teams out there.

This:
are you kidding...Tennessee barley got past the By this week.

Is a dick move when it's put in the same thread where you're being some mindless honk for another team that is generally not well-liked around here.

Your banter is absolutely tactless.

Leave.

Either that or I'll petition freak to change your username to BoiseHonk, forcibly remove the Vols badge and create a BSU usergroup just for you.

Take your pick.

This is my fave right here. Next to he spelled bye week wrong. Flippin ducks.

Have they ever been relevant?
Tasty yes, but relevant. Cmon man.

Bandwagon much duckies? I seen USC blew out Cal today. Might try gettin on the Lane train.

down year, but this down year has been coming for 5 years now..some other poster on here said it's not a bad idea to pull for another team because Tennessee is so bad this year..I have been keeping an eye on Boise State for 10 years now.,.also Teams out "there" like Hawaii and Nevada. Boise just got me hooked...these teams "out there" are just exciting to watch..they do so much more stuff than the simple "punch n run" we see every week on TV.
I do love my Vols..I have watched them for YEARS..hell I worked at Hardees when UT won the sugar bowl..and and Hardees had these Sugar bowl glasses..I have a case of them I walked out with..I have a case of Sugar Vols glasses, all put up and safe.
there is no sin in pulling for 2 teams..BUT many of you Vol fans on here are so pompous, it makes me want to keep telling you how much Tennessee sucks. A lot of you still think UT is worthy of Bama status, and we are far from it.
a lot of you here need to wake up and enjoy collage football beyond Tennessee. there are 119 other teams out there.

This post deserves...

9d546097-0a0b-4f75-a67b-635158f9af09.gif

and...

4GIFsDotCom10.gif

Cal is garbage. I also saw the same USC team lose to Washington, who's gonna have to fight to go bowling this year and Stanford, who the Ducks trounced. Not to mention the fact that they struggled mightily against a weak OOC schedule.

I'll feel better when we get out of the Coliseum with the W, yes and I do think it's our toughest game left (only because OSU lost Rodgers) but don't go banging the USC war drums cause they blew out a bad Cal team. They did that last year too and got humiliated by Oregon.

That's fine. But we get excited about a #1 ranking, immediately get bashed for doing nothing but pointing out the certifiably obvious (we're #1), defend ourselves and suddenly.... We're irrelevant, rude, obnoxious, etc.

Let us have our day in the sun. At this rate, it might not last that long. But still, for a night, we're on top. Maybe it's just till Thursday. But it feels good right now.

Duck fans...

2wn0i6d.gif

there is no sin in pulling for 2 teams..BUT many of you Vol fans on here are so pompous, it makes me want to keep telling you how much Tennessee sucks. A lot of you still think UT is worthy of Bama status, and we are far from it. And yes, there is something wrong with having 2 "favorite teams".

yes but instead of enduring the suckitude Tennessee is going through you would rather suck out and cheer for a team that is winning. That makes you a fairweather fan and a bandwagon Boise fan. After all, you said you followed them because they are good. "When the going gets tough, quit". What a great mentality.

I'm surprised they haven't made a note of it on national broadcasts, but massive aisle dance parties are actually a pretty frequent occurrence at the RG. I'm looking forward to some this season, still busy picking out my tickets.

Hey Milo, random question.If Portland ever got another pro sports team what sport do you think it would be in? This was a hot topic with some of my Rays friends the other day if the team decided to move elsewhere.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back