#1 Florida at Tennessee Doubleheader Thread - 12PM

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

VOLS WIN...VOLS WIN...VOLS WIN...:yahoo::yahoo:

very nice...hey, you guys have a good night and may GOD bless every one of you...yep, feel pretty good about that win...:thumbsup:...:salute:

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 1 person
Should have won the first one, and the series, but got to give these kids and this staff a ton of credit for going through everything and fighting back to take a game from the #1 team in the country, it says a lot

The fact they came out today and won one - and nearly two - against the best team in the nation after last nights debacle is pretty impressive.

To me coming back and winning game 2 today has to be considered one of the best wins of the season if not the best. It would have been easy to be flat game 2.

To me coming back and winning game 2 today has to be considered one of the best wins of the season if not the best. It would have been easy to be flat game 2.

Yep. When this team makes it to Hoover this will be one of the wins you can look back at and say that was big

I don't think it is even close. I mean the win versus Ole Miss was good, but it was the first series of the year...UF is rolling and in mid season form.

It was good to see Pete have some good fortune. We need him to come along and get it going.

Looking at the standings, believe it or not...we're still in the thick of it, usually by now we are digging ourselves out of a deep hole...LSU is not having their typical year...if we could go down there and take the series...with the way the rest of the conference seems to be shaping up...Not getting swept today was pretty big...

WOW! Arkansas wins in walk off fashion and sweep Auburn who most definitely won't be ranked next week at 4-8...

Hopefully the Gators' arms are tired from all that hitting they did yesterday.

Game 1 will air on the SEC Network and game 2 will begin 45 minutes and the first game ends and will stream on SECN+

Listen: UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

Live Stats: BSBall Live Stats

Ernie%2BBAnks.jpg

Go Vols!

I have an ernie banks rookie card from 1954 that my grandfather gave me! That's so cool to see! And go vols!

VN Store

Back