#1 class???

Dreaming. We'll finish no better than 8th. Most likely somewhere around 10-12. Teams that will finish ahead: A&M, UGA, Bama, OSU, ND, USC, TX, LSU, probably Clemson, maybe UF, PSU, UM. We have to show recruits we will compete with Bama, UGA and UF before we come close to the top 5. IMO, it will take at least 3 consecutive top 5 or 6 recruiting classes to be elite. To get there, we'll need to have some 10-win seasons.
8th is cool. Clemson won it all twice with classes right around there.

1 isn't likely. Top 5 is a possibility if they hit on most of the big names we are in for though.

Top three and one of the best Qbs signed in a couple of decades is where I’m thinking we end up.
Somewhere in the 6-8 range. AP pushed on two 5 stars with a 3rd being gravy. Two 5 stars and 10-12 4 stars would put us just inside the top 10. Don't think we go much beyond that. The 3rd ranked class last year had five 5 stars and 16 4 stars lol

Somewhere in the 6-8 range. AP pushed on two 5 stars with a 3rd being gravy. Two 5 stars and 10-12 4 stars would put us just inside the top 10. Don't think we go much beyond that. The 3rd ranked class last year had five 5 stars and 16 4 stars lol
Last statement looks to be around where we’ll be.

What a dumbass post..........
What you seem so proud with those 3* that I just thought I would give you some recommendation better yet Memphis get alot also and they are a lot better than Vandy also so can't beat that. I wasn't trying to say don't be a Vols fan I was just trying to give you some ideals where you could get more 3*.

What you seem so proud with those 3* that I just thought I would give you some recommendation better yet Memphis get alot also and they are a lot better than Vandy also so can't beat that. I wasn't trying to say don't be a Vols fan I was just trying to give you some ideals where you could get more 3*.
Commas are your friend🤣, j/k 👍 bud

Reactions: Southeastern VFL
IMO Heup can compete for championships with classes like that. The formula for success in Heups system is elite offense and good D. The defense doesn't have to be elite. It's just got to have depth and be a bend but don't break kind of group. Makes key stops on third down and create turnovers. If we can hold teams to 3 more than 7 then we will be in Atlanta sometime in the the next 3 or 4 years.

IMO Heup can compete for championships with classes like that. The formula for success in Heups system is elite offense and good D. The defense doesn't have to be elite. It's just got to have depth and be a bend but don't break kind of group. Makes key stops on third down and create turnovers. If we can hold teams to 3 more than 7 then we will be in Atlanta sometime in the the next 3 or 4 years.
I do not disagree!

Reactions: dduncan4163
Dreaming. We'll finish no better than 8th. Most likely somewhere around 10-12. Teams that will finish ahead: A&M, UGA, Bama, OSU, ND, USC, TX, LSU, probably Clemson, maybe UF, PSU, UM. We have to show recruits we will compete with Bama, UGA and UF before we come close to the top 5. IMO, it will take at least 3 consecutive top 5 or 6 recruiting classes to be elite. To get there, we'll need to have some 10-win seasons.

I think NIL changes the dynamic. Not saying we will be #1, but also excitement on the field could get us close.

I think NIL changes the dynamic. Not saying we will be #1, but also excitement on the field could get us close.
We will be top three this year. We will take close to 30 imo. Looking really strong with 4-5 5 star players, may not land all of them but we will land a lot. Also are seeing Tennessee go into Alabama and pull kids which usually never happens. We’re on track to recruit regionally and nationally much better this year.

Any yet another..........

And yet another just so you know I got your point about the 3* recruits I just hope that in th end we get 5* talent no matter what the rating is.
We’ll have a highly rated class. There are some lower rated players we will have to take off need and fit within our system. Would love to land five stars everywhere but reality is even Bama takes three star players.

Reactions: Southeastern VFL
We’ll have a highly rated class. There are some lower rated players we will have to take off need and fit within our system. Would love to land five stars everywhere but reality is even Bama takes three star players.
I agree Bama and Georgia avg about 5 to 6 every year. Top notch recruiting classes every year no matter who it is usually end up with 15 to 19 4* or higher and the rest 3* or lower.

Nico is working on recruiting so we have to hope he makes lots of friends and can pull in lots of great, highly ranked players at all positions especially at spots that we really need them.

Go get them Nico !!!

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back