#1 class???

hqdefault.jpg

Big recruiting weekend coming up. If we can manage to land a few more of these 5 stars and have a good season I don’t think it’s out out of the realm of possibility. Plus our nil collective is second to none. It could happen.

Hmmmm. Evidently you haven't heard about Texas A&M "buying players".

Reactions: GoodlettsvilleVol
Big recruiting weekend coming up. If we can manage to land a few more of these 5 stars and have a good season I don’t think it’s out out of the realm of possibility. Plus our nil collective is second to none. It could happen.
Dreaming. We'll finish no better than 8th. Most likely somewhere around 10-12. Teams that will finish ahead: A&M, UGA, Bama, OSU, ND, USC, TX, LSU, probably Clemson, maybe UF, PSU, UM. We have to show recruits we will compete with Bama, UGA and UF before we come close to the top 5. IMO, it will take at least 3 consecutive top 5 or 6 recruiting classes to be elite. To get there, we'll need to have some 10-win seasons.

A few weeks ago a guy on our 247 board did a mock class assuming that basically everyone we are after within reason committed to us and it would have been about the 4th best class point wise last year.

It's more fluid this year with the NCAA allowing more players to sign.

VN Store

Back