#1 Alabama vs #3 Ohio State

D. Smith was the best player in the nation this year.

What’s crazy, is I’m not so sure he isn’t the best receiver at Bama.

The funny part was Herbie talking about the physicality of Sermon and the whole Buckeyes team this year and at halftime, heads down walking wounded assisting each other off the field, tough guy RB they had on the first play goes out and is in the hospital, whooped!!!!

Reactions: BreatheUT
That is the best college football line ever . Those guys all would get drafted in the first , second rounds this year.
Honestly it's disgusting. So glad Saban failed in the NFL, makes me feel better LOL!

This quarterback from Alabama has all f'ng day to throw, that's just not even fair. Were not talking 3 seconds more like 5 to 7

No worries. He'll spend a few years as a back up in the NFL, and be in the booth by year 5. Bamas track to the announcing booth game will continue to be strong.

Last edited:
What. What calls have they gotten tonight?

There are calls that go your way and calls that go against you. Calls that should've been called against you and calls that should've been called against your opponent. Bama was called for targeting. That has to be a 1st.

Given the targeting and PI in the endzone called last quarter, it's interesting to see the refs swallow their whistles like that.

There are calls that go your way and calls that go against you. Calls that should've been called against you and calls that should've been called against your opponent. Bama was called for targeting. That has to be a 1st.
I understand how it works. You stated how will Bama do when all the calls don’t go their way. It appeared you were saying calls were going their way. I’m trying to figure out how calls or lack there of were going their way.

VN Store

Back