#1 Alabama vs #3 Ohio State

Maybe it’s been said earlier in the thread but espn news is the broadcast to watch. Good breakdown of each play by coaches. Chizik, Clawson, Freeze, and Washington.
They didn’t invite Pruitt? He could of added some folksy, homespun ‘aight’s’

Last edited:
The art of excellence is when you are up 35-17 with a minute left before the half and you are aggressive for points instead of taking a knee or trying to run out the clock because you are satisfied.
Agree. I call a rare mistake by Saban there. Not that it matters at all, but you don't decline that. Take the five and use the last four seconds for a hail mary.

Reactions: BreatheUT
With the angle I had on the half-time interview, I'd pay to be Maria Taylor's bicycle seat. Just sayin'!

The art of excellence is when you are up 35-17 with a minute left before the half and you are aggressive for points instead of taking a knee or trying to run out the clock because you are satisfied.

Exactly. If it were Butch, Pruitt, or even Fulmer they would be good with a 10 point lead at half. Ridiculous.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I’m going to say this is Saban’s best team he’s had at Bama.
Yep, I agree. As much as I hate Bama, the fact that we have to drag out 95 Nebraska, 01 Miami, 04 USC, and 19 LSU as teams that could possibly compete in this game is saying something. The Dark Lord has created a monster.

Yep, I agree. As much as I hate Bama, the fact that we have to drag out 95 Nebraska, 01 Miami, 04 USC, and 19 LSU as teams that could possibly compete in this game is saying something. The Dark Lord has created a monster.
I forgot about 01 Miami they were loaded with future pros and first rounders I think they could give this Bama team a game.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Agreed. Still don’t think he deserves the Heisman.
12 catches 215 yards , 3 td’s in one half.
How much more does he need to do for you to accept he is deserving of the Heisman?
Edit: Against the 2nd best team in the country.
What’s even more amazing is you know Ohio State was game planning against Smith.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtnvol80 and rjd970
This team could beat LSU 2019 and they were arguably the best or one of the top two or three all time.
I think Bama’s defense which isn’t the best Saban has ever had would be the difference. LSU’s defense wasn’t that great they almost choked the game away against Bama last year.

VN Store

Back