#1 Alabama (8-0) at #3 LSU (7-1) Game Thread (CBS, 8PM EDT)

Amazing how dominant LSU’s defensive line looks to Bama’s offensive line while Bama’s defensive line looking unstoppable vs LSU’s offensive line.

Gary just put up a graphic that showed Ky was one of 4 teams that controlled its own destiny? Do what?

KY can’t even win its own division with 2 losses. Typo?

Reactions: joevol33
Games like tonight make me wonder why LSU has refused to go out and write a blank check to a top OC.

OC ain’t the problem. They cannot find a QB which makes no sense considering all the talent they get.

Reactions: CPVOL
I wonder if that knees will hurt them come playoffs

The third quarter is almost over and LSU only has 84 total yards. A top 5 team only has 84 total yards in 3 quarters. Jesus...

LSU is done. Punted AGAIN. I’m betting they don’t score. Bama just too dominant on defense tonight...but that knee of Tua has fans likely worried. If it don’t hold up until the NC game they are screwed...is Hurts injured??

OC ain’t the problem. They cannot find a QB which makes no sense considering all the talent they get.

Part of that QB problem is lack of high profile OC. Remember, Kiffin goes to LSU had he not gotten the FAU gig. No way Kiffin doesn’t get some prodigy QB recruit at LSU.

Well, we have to play them every year as well, but we don't match up at all with them.
Yeah... his post doesn't make much sense given the fact that we play Alabama every year anyway. In most years, the West is much better than the East but considering how bad Arkansas is right now, we would probably win more games in the West this year (taking into account that we already beat Auburn).

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol

VN Store

Back