#1 Alabama (8-0) at #3 LSU (7-1) Game Thread (CBS, 8PM EDT)

Bama is just too good. The way Clemson is playing right now they are the only team that has a remote chance because they have good offense and defense.
With the defense that Michigan has, I think they’d give Alabama a run for their money. Their D is legitimately great.

Reactions: centkyvol
2nd half . LSU will have to roll out Burrow. Bama DL is getting pressure up the middle often.

With the defense that Michigan has, I think they’d give Alabama a run for their money. Their D is legitimately great.
They are definitely playing better and whipped PSU. But I don’t know. They lost to ND. ND is a good team but they aren’t anywhere near Bama.

Hell we scored over 20 on Bama with a backup QB
The defense we played was exhausted and looking ahead to the by-week.

The well-rested defense Bama is fielding tonight is a more accurate indicator of what Georgia will face.

17 points is being generous.

So much for a roll out. Leaving Burrow in the pocket is ill advised.

Look how far down the field alabamas OL is when they run the ball. 5 yards forward before the RB even gets the ball. That’s big boy football

The sad thing is, LSU is the best team to physically match up with Bama and they will lose by at least 23 points...at LSU.

I know this gets thrown around a lot, but this Bama team may be the best in CFB history. It is insane watching the difference between them and everyone they play. Saban is the devil.

The sad thing is, LSU is the best team to physically match up with Bama and they will lose by at least 23 points...at LSU.
It sucks that LSU is in the SEC West and has to face these guys every year.

VN Store

Back