“Pruitt is basically creating the ‘Spider-Man Pointing’ meme”

Interesting. We are already living in their head. Spun all about Georgia. Chaney was at Tennessee before he was at Georgia. Friend is played with Pruit at Bama. Interesting spin.
We’re not living in their head at all imo. This is a writer’s opinion, not Smart’s. Right now, Florida is and should be their primary concern in terms of winning the East and playing Bama in the SECCG. Next in the pecking order are SCar and Kentucky. We’re an afterthought at best who they can all but automatically chalk up as a win until further notice.

Reactions: 08Vol
We’re not living in their head at all imo. This is a writer’s opinion, not Smart’s. Right now, Florida is and should be their primary concern in terms of winning the East and playing Bama in the SECCG. Next in the pecking order are SCar and Kentucky. We’re an afterthought at best who they can all but automatically chalk up as a win until further notice.

It probably isn't us but, something is living in their heads that causes these epic late game meltdowns.

GA 911.jpg

This article is like try to stir mud up from the bottom of a bucket that has concrete, not dirt, in it's bottom. Lots of motion with no results.

For Ga. the Tech game (in any sport) has to be the most important..... Remember,,,,,, us and vandy........................ and they don't even carry to state name.

There is nothing to discuss. Only a blog writer could make the connection of us trying 'copy' UGA since many of our former coaches had a stint at UGA. The reference to the "Spider-Man Pointing" meme just solidifies the blog writer as a complete idiot in my mind.

Nothing to see here folks...

This writer is full of it. Kirby Smart can’t duplicate what Pruitt is about to do on the defensive side of the ball. Pruitt is more of a elite person on defense. Smart knows it. Like Pruitt said, “he wants to beat me, and I want to beat him” I’ve said for the longest that Smart can’t beat Pruitt. At sometime here, he is fixing to take over the east for good. I’ve also said that Dan Mullen is in danger, and he knows sooner or later, that his offense will not be able to withstand our defense. If this writer can’t see that he is building a Bama type team, then he needs to get off of the internet, shut down his place, and burn his writings or trash them.We are coming, and I’ve said it from day one, that nothing can stop it.

This writer is full of it. Kirby Smart can’t duplicate what Pruitt is about to do on the defensive side of the ball. Pruitt is more of a elite person on defense. Smart knows it. Like Pruitt said, “he wants to beat me, and I want to beat him” I’ve said for the longest that Smart can’t beat Pruitt. At sometime here, he is fixing to take over the east for good. I’ve also said that Dan Mullen is in danger, and he knows sooner or later, that his offense will not be able to withstand our defense. If this writer can’t see that he is building a Bama type team, then he needs to get off of the internet, shut down his place, and burn his writings or trash them.We are coming, and I’ve said it from day one, that nothing can stop it.
Found D4H's other account

I was on board till you said Scar and Kentucky were going to be the third and fourth best teams. Both of those teams will be taking a step backward IMO. Especially Kentucky which basically loses its three best players and entire starting secondary. Missouri will be the third and maybe even second best team in the division with Kelly Bryant. Fourth will come down to us or Scar I bet. Most likely Scar honestly.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back