“Pruitt is basically creating the ‘Spider-Man Pointing’ meme”

That was a whole lot of effort just so the writer could use the "spiderman pointing at spiderman" meme reference, which most readers had to look up.

Y'all are setting yourselves up for massive disappointment.

Georgia's not going anywhere.

My God, if Chaney had that kind of power to change a football program overnight.....(A) he be somebody's head coach and (B) he'd being paid a lot more money.

With the exception of his last job at Georgia, his time at various schools had something in common.....a lot of losing.

He's a good coach. Tennessee is moving in the right direction. But, the road is still long to get where you are trying to go.

I think most Vol fans would be happy with 7-8 wins next season, just looking at the schedule that’s certainly a reasonable expectation.

My God, if Chaney had that kind of power to change a football program overnight.....(A) he be somebody's head coach and (B) he'd being paid a lot more money.

With the exception of his last job at Georgia, his time at various schools had something in common.....a lot of losing.

He's a good coach. Tennessee is moving in the right direction. But, the road is still long to get where you are trying to go.

Shouldn't you be thinking about losing by double digits to both lead footed Kentucky AND Missouri in Gainesville?

THAT...has to be a massive disappointment.

Why are you here?

Alabama is a historic rival, and I pull against that team with every fiber of my being.

That said, at least Bammer backs up their arrogance.

I despise UGA for the self inflated blowhard program they are. Same with most of their fans.

Alabama is a historic rival, and I pull against that team with every fiber of my being.

That said, at least Bammer backs up their arrogance.

I despise UGA for the self inflated blowhard program they are. Same with most of their fans.
You only despise UGA for basically being where we want to be. I think that is a sin more commonly known as jealousy. Will retreads like Phil and big Jim get us back? Time will tell.

You only despise UGA for basically being where we want to be. I think that is a sin more commonly known as jealousy. Will retreads like Phil and big Jim get us back? Time will tell.

"Davey".....you've been here for two days and I doubt if you last 2 more. We have been beating Georgia like a rented mule for decades.

Let us watch one:

No. I despise you guys (yes, you UGA Troll) because you are without a doubt the most irritating, entitled, passive aggressive fan base in college football.

Bammer is where I want to be. They WIN championships. Y’all simply choke in big games then spew out reasons why you’re the bestest ever and NEXT year you’re gonna like totally dominate because reasons

I dislike and respect Bammer. I simply despise your team.

Here is my favorite play ever by a team I hate. Why? Because I despise UGA much more:

And another gem showing that UGA sportsmanship and class as your OL dives at Shy Tuttles knee. Gems like this demonstrate and reinforce why yours is a garbage program:

C150CC8A-1350-4747-B091-0D3AC61C2725.jpeg

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back