“Hendon has his best football ahead of him”??!!

I think maybe he doesn't. If he gets a bad draft grade after having the highest rated passing season in school history, how much can he improve his stock next year?

Reactions: Vols All Day
giphy.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I think maybe he doesn't. If he gets a bad draft grade after having the highest rated passing season in school history, how much can he improve his stock next year?
A lot. He has struggled a lot before this season. Another season of good tape and hype and possibly polishing some areas he’s deficient at would benefit him a lot. Of course he has to also consider who is coming out with him this year or next as well.

A lot. He has struggled a lot before this season. Another season of good tape and hype and possibly polishing some areas he’s deficient at would benefit him a lot. Of course he has to also consider who is coming out with him this year or next as well.
Well his QBR is 40ish points higher than Peyton's best season at UT. 26 to 3 TD to INT ratio is just ridiculous.

I feel like Tillman probably goes...VJones is done. Not sure who we lose up front, but it may be hard to replicate this season next year. He's got a lot to think about but if this season doesn't get him a good grade it's hard to imagine what would.

I'm not saying he should/should not be drafted, I'm no scout for sure. I'm just saying it may be hard to improve on this season.

I think it would be wise for him to come back. It would be the second year in the system, really think he can improve his draft position. I’m not sure he gets drafted at this point. If so he’s a late pick.
My question is..why is he missing high all the time now? Almost got Tillman killed.

Reactions: posivol
Possibly reading too much into an innocuous comment. Possibly meaning he has more room to improve as a QB

Knew Auburn would choke...you can't let a play develop on a 2pt conversion like Auburn QB did. .it's pretty much snap and pass...anything else is a fail

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back