‘23 ME PF JP Estrella (Tennessee commit)

I’ve always been a Uros defender on here, but after watching the scrimmage Saturday I think he has improved his game some more and there’s no other player more engaged with his teammates whether on the court or bench. I’m optimistic he’s going to make a positive contribution to this team this season.

I’ve always been a Uros defender on here, but after watching the scrimmage Saturday I think he has improved his game some more and there’s no other player more engaged with his teammates whether on the court or bench. I’m optimistic he’s going to make a positive contribution to this team this season.
The cool thing about Uros is that he’s going to make a positive impact on the team even if he never plays a single minute. Great teammate and easy to root for.

The cool thing about Uros is that he’s going to make a positive impact on the team even if he never plays a single minute. Great teammate and easy to root for.
The even cooler thing is he already proved last year he can contribute on the floor and if he shows the same level of improvement he did last year woohoo. I mean Barnes kinda has track record for developing guys and hes a lot better at that than plugging in one-and-dones. I honestly think his way of doing things is gonna work out well long term. Bring in a few blue-chippers each year but build the core of the roster on projects that fit the system he wants.

The even cooler thing is he already proved last year he can contribute on the floor and if he shows the same level of improvement he did last year woohoo. I mean Barnes kinda has track record for developing guys and hes a lot better at that than plugging in one-and-dones. I honestly think his way of doing things is gonna work out well long term. Bring in a few blue-chippers each year but build the core of the roster on projects that fit the system he wants.

Yeah, we are talking practice, but it sure gets your hopes up for Uros. This, and a solid PG rotation would round out our team nicely. I am beginning to think there may not be any glaring weaknesses on this team, at all.

He's certainly proven me wrong. I didn't think he'd ever be more than 5 fouls. Never did I consider him that important to our prospects, but I now sing a different tune. He does add to this team. His physicality was missed. Having said that, I really think Estrella might be our most important recruit. Been a long time since we've had a skilled big like him. I really want to see some balance to our offense. If you can only do one thing, the opposition can take it away to a degree. And if our shooting is off, katie bar the door. I think our offense would be much more effective if it had the ability to be an inside out deal. Looking forward to seeing this kid on the roster.

VN Store

Back