‘21 CA SG Jahmai Mashack [UT commit 9/8/20]

Not like it matters but I noticed he isn’t listed on ESPN, just Rivals & 247.

Did they not evaluate him?

Just based on what I’ve read about him personally and as a player, he’s a winner. Potentially a kid who can leave a mark on the program.
Winner and makes defense a priority. Dam the star ranking next to their names, that’s what I love about the guys CRB and co. land. They all WANT to play defense

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
While we’re not at the ‘story written’ stage of things we continue to hear positive buzz about Tennessee’s chances with four-star shooting guard Jahmai Mashack out of California, the No. 48 ranked player in the nation who set a commitment date for Sept. 8 next week. This is a wild one as Mashack obviously hasn’t had a chance to make an official visit to Knoxville due to the seemingly infinite dead period, but from what we’re hearing Tennessee has put themselves put themselves in a strong position.
Mashack will probably be far from the only kid who makes a decision without taking official visits this fall. We’re told that the fact that he has family in the area as well as a desire to leave the West Coast are two big factors in the Vols favor here, along with the Vols’ track record for player development and the chance to play alongside the top point guard in his class.
Mashack would fit perfectly with Kennedy Chandler in the backcourt and he could be a much needed recruit as it’s more than a mere possibility that neither Keon Johnson or Jaden Springer will be back as sophomores.
-Vq

I think Johnson and Springer will play at least two seasons because each will want to play with a talent such as Chandler for one season.
That sounds good, but if u are a stone cold lottery pick lock, u don't pass up the money. Hell, even if u are a 1st round lock, u probably don't come back, whoever u get to play with

VN Store

Back