‘20 SC PF P.J. Hall

Glover has attitude and ego issues. He thinks he is a lot better than he really is. Florida can have him but I doubt he finishes his career there. His game was more flash than substance at Bearden.
Best player on a team that won state.
Umkay.
College b-ball is littered with guys with ego issues.
Time will tell, but o doubt Mike White comes up here with the options he has in UF.
44.3% from three
85% FT shooter
Averaged 21 his senior year and scored over 2,000 in his career.

I can only picture your commentary had Rick Barnes recruited and signed Glover. For Mike White, he's a solid get and a win because he lives in Tennessee. For Rick Barnes, he'd have been a reach and a lazy attempt to settle for someone just down the road to fill a slot.

You have quite a well-developed skill of talking out both sides of your mouth.
It’s comical at this point, the hypocrisy both he and Sweet Daddy exhibit is impressive.

Umkay.
Time will tell, but o doubt Mike White comes up here with the options he has in UF.
44.3% from three
85% FT shooter

LMAO, I'm almost positive that UF was Glover's only SEC and/or P5 offer. This is weak sauce, even for you.

Umkay.
44.3% from three
85% FT shooter

Best player on his HS team doesn't mean that translates to college.
This guy was a terrible teammate and locker room guy at Bearden. Not exactly what Barnes seems to want.
Those numbers will look a whole lot different I would imagine playing other D-1 athletes. Knoxville isn't exactly a hot bed of high major basketball recruits.
Only major offer was UF. So everyone missed the boat but Mike White?

LMAO, I'm almost positive that UF was Glover's only SEC and/or P5 offer. This is weak sauce, even for you.

Not only that but UF had spots to give and they weren’t getting another 5 star PG with Mann. Recruiting 101.

Kentucky is about the only school that can take two 5 star PG’s at one time because of their roster overhaul each year. Last year, they did it when Ashton Hagans reclassified. Before that, they did it, and Quade Green transferred. Imagine that.

Reactions: cncchris33
According to Rivals, you're absolutely correct. He had 13 offers, and Florida was the only SEC and actually the only real high major offer he had.

Loyola-Chicago, Charlotte, New Mexico State, Furman, and Yale are the only real other mentionable ones.

I see the trend.
Criticize High paid coach, bad.
Attack character of high school kid, good.

UT recruits a Bearden player with bad numbers, good decision.
UF recruits the better player on the team, bad decision.

Makes sense.

It should be noted that Glover was barley mentioned in passing. I had NO interest in debating him until someone decided to do a drive by character assassination on the kid.

I guess you’re ok with that.

Last edited:
I see the trend.
Criticize High paid coach, bad.
Attack character of high school kid, good.

UT recruits a Bearden player with bad numbers, good decision.
UF recruits the better player on the team, bad decision.

Makes sense.

It should be noted that Glover was barley mentioned in passing. I had interest in debating him until someone decided to do a drive by character assassination on the kid.

I guess you’re ok with that.
No you didn't.

It should be noted that Glover was barley mentioned in passing. I had NO interest in debating him until someone decided to do a drive by character assassination on the kid. I guess you’re ok with that.

LOL, is there any time you don't play the victim? I'm sure Glover is sleeping like a baby, knowing that you're defending his honor against those mean ole internet message board posters.

LOL, is there any time you don't play the victim? I'm sure Glover is sleeping like a baby, knowing that you're defending his honor against those mean ole internet message board posters.
I have no personal connection to Glover. it Was barely a reference and someone decided to blast a local kid. Glad you think that’s OK.

I can see it now, PJ Hall rips down a rebound, outlet pass to Hayes, who gives the ball up to Walker for a wide open lay-up, but Walker throws it hard off the backboard, so Keon can follow it up and dunk, blowing the top off TBA, against Kentucky. It's coming

Reactions: Freak

VN Store

Back