Tennessee should not be ranked

They are very good defensively but goes into offensive droughts. They probably have a top 5 defense but I agree with others overall they aren’t a top 6 team.

We ve looked as good as top 5 and as bad as NR.

Some of this teams deficiencies are being exposed now. Some of it is by coaches scheming it up others are just bad match ups. And Springer being injured is making it worse.

We dont have a big currently that can guard a good 5 without help. Those we are using don't have much help behind them. Vescovi is going to struggle with athletic guards on both ends.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I think that right now TN needs to try to avoid the 7-10 seeds so they won’t see a #1 or a #2 in the first weekend. A 5 or a 6 seed is a reasonable goal. Sure don’t want the season go the Cuonzo route though and struggle through the schedule trying to get off of the bubble. We need some wins to ensure the invitation. HOWEVER, since Duke and KY are in danger of missing the NCAAT they might could end up inviting all teams this year.

Well, the one thing this thread is good for is exposing posters who don’t know anything about basketball.

It was a bad week for a beat up team, that just happened to coincide with playing some good basketball teams. I’m not happy about the losses, but this is a long way from “should not be ranked”.....shouldn’t be in the top 10, I’ll listen, but it’s hard to drop this defense that much further.

Ok...you can argue sure they aren't a Top 10 team at the moment; that's a perfectly reasonable opinion that I doubt many would disagree.

But not ranked? Come on.

I do watch them... they're garbage. Their offense is one of the worst in the SEC. Facts.
You are apparently a Troll. Do you hate the UT B-ball team? Why all the negatively and how does posts like this help? You need to change you handle because it does not fit.

You are apparently a Troll. Do you hate the UT B-ball team? Why all the negatively and how does posts like this help? You need to change you handle because it does not fit.

I am not a troll. I call it like a see it. I love the vols. But they are playing like garbage right now. That's not opinion, that's fact. I look through the lens of clear glasses and thankfully have the ability to not let my vol fandom cloud my ability to assess the teams level of play which at the moment is garbonzo.

I am not a troll. I call it like a see it. I love the vols. But they are playing like garbage right now. That's not opinion, that's fact. I look through the lens of clear glasses and thankfully have the ability to not let my vol fandom cloud my ability to assess the teams level of play which at the moment is garbonzo.

Ding ding ding right now. This is a totally different team with springer and they have hit a rut right now.

Who would've thunk it. This thread doesn't seem as far fetched at this moment.

No, it's not fact

The old "call it like I see it" argument.

What have they done to be ranked? They've played 1 decent game at Mizzou. That shouldn't put you in the top 10. They got ran at home by bama and now got trashed by 25 at an undermanned Florida. They looked like they didn't want to be there.

This is a badly overrated team and will be lucky to make it out of the first weekend come March.

Cupcheck U strikes again. Our "Best Team" in history is garbage. smh

Stop posting.

VN Store

Back