ART/CREATIVE THREAD ( all skill levels welcome )

three chapters left on my first draft, I have them outlined just gotta bleed it out. Feels like its going to be in that sweet spot of 70-75k words, my first novel was only 53k. My wife says this one is way better so far, don't know how to take that lol

Reactions: LeBleu
three chapters left on my first draft, I have them outlined just gotta bleed it out. Feels like its going to be in that sweet spot of 70-75k words, my first novel was only 53k. My wife says this one is way better so far, don't know how to take that lol

When I read read how many words this will be, that scene from Lord of the rings pops into my mind where Gandalf says " This foe is beyond any of you, run! "o_O lol

All you artists out there I have a look for the cover of my almost finished novel and was wondering if any of you would want to mess around and take a shot at it? I would give you credit on the back cover...

The book is called The Alternator it is about a truck driver in the 90s that does a very, very bad thing in one chapter, then something good the next and so on. He is a bit of a savant as he has pretty much memorized the rand mcnally road atlas from an early age... So my idea is a map for the cover but all the roads form a skull. The text of the title/author(my pen name is B.H. Newton) could also look like the cover of an atlas. Let me know if interested!

All you artists out there I have a look for the cover of my almost finished novel and was wondering if any of you would want to mess around and take a shot at it? I would give you credit on the back cover...

The book is called The Alternator it is about a truck driver in the 90s that does a very, very bad thing in one chapter, then something good the next and so on. He is a bit of a savant as he has pretty much memorized the rand mcnally road atlas from an early age... So my idea is a map for the cover but all the roads form a skull. The text of the title/author(my pen name is B.H. Newton) could also look like the cover of an atlas. Let me know if interested!
This is cool. I would give it a shot but I dont have much time. I may still think of some ideas though my skill level is no where near that of some of the artists on here.

Very tempting, simply for the sake of published work.

Reactions: bignewt
5.5 by 8.5 inches
No bleed
I can send you the photoshop file for the cover of my first book that I used so you can see the specs just let me know.

What’s a road atlas?

—— 20 year old person

You know how you've got that one thing that sit's there and you never finish it? I've been chipping away at this thing a few mins at a time for about 2 or 3 years, and it's practically done. One day I'll finish it. Slaps face to hand. lol
1608015719298.png

Did this commission a couple of years ago I think of a mashup of this guy's original content character, as the main character from The Evil Within video game. ( I've never played it )

1608527867772.png

VN Store

Back