'14 TN DE Jashon Robertson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I'll go:
Evans (Vol)
Garnett (OU)
Robertson (Vol)
Sawyers (OM)

I think you may be correct. Sawyers is the wildcard IMO. A lot can happen between now and NSD. IF we miss on a 3rd RB, and Adoree goes elsewhere as a expect, maybe the staff is able to grab Sawyers with one of those spots. I get that ideally we need that spot for another position, but taking the best available late is not a bad idea.

Reactions: 1 person
Can we get some "Soon" GIFS please?

owl-car-crash-soon-stuck-in-car-hiding-13607225557.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I think you may be correct. Sawyers is the wildcard IMO. A lot can happen between now and NSD. IF we miss on a 3rd RB, and Adoree goes elsewhere as a expect, maybe the staff is able to grab Sawyers with one of those spots. I get that ideally we need that spot for another position, but taking the best available late is not a bad idea.

I have absolutely zero problem stacking up on the DL with a "best available" spot.

The one thing I like about Robertson over Thomas is the fact that he his instate and has friends on the team. That greatly decreases the chances of attrition later on which has killed our roster. Especially with Thomas' current family situation. Would love to have them both though! Along with Jackson, Scott, and Evans : )

Reactions: 2 people
Kid is a stud... lock him up Butch!

Watch the first play of his sophomore highlights... Beast mode.
Body Slam!

Ht:6'3"
Wt:286 lbs
40:4.82 secs
Bench Max:350
Squat Max:500
Shuttle:4.5
Vertical:29 inches

Hudl Film

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
There is a bluegrass band called Iron Horse. They redid a bunch of Modest Mouse songs and killed it. It's called Pickin' On Modest Mouse.
True dat. Ugly Casanova is also top notch /hi-jack

edit: BTW I remember reading last year that Isaac Brock is slated to release an album this year - finally! :rock:

VN Store

Back