Random Thoughts XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but the kids he was supposed to go against didn't show. This kid was 9 and 67 lbs. Jake is 7 and 47. They gave him medals for his class, which cost @ $5. I told him we could leave or he could fight a bigger and older kid. He asked which one and I pointed. He said, "I'll do it dad. Just give it my best, right dad?".
All I could do was nod, pat him on his head so he would look down as I wiped a couple tears away. He got whipped, but gave the kid a little trouble and all he could give.
That is way cool bro. :good!:

Saturday is the first day of the youth hunt here. Gonna get Leighton out of school at noon, come home, load everything up and go to the camp for the weekend. He has beaten me in the deer count the last few years, I am only letting him kill one this year. Gonna try my best to let the wife kill on as well, its been awhile since she killed one.

I will be getting a new phone shortly it looks like. Any suggestions? Obviously I am not a technology guru so I dont need a real fancy one. Do they still make bag phones?

My car arrived today!!!

1381643_10202618981781308_1495489131_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back