Random Thoughts XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just quoted your post and it kicked me to the app store. Freak is pranking the board for Halloween, IMO.

Ah I gotcha. Earlier when I'd try to go mobile it would close out. I can't handle change, imma freak out. Lulz
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Your posts are tagged with this. Recently, only bubba's 2001 Motorolla Razor does that. You've changed something, brah.

I haven't changed anything, using the same bookmark I always do. Can't like on mine either and avys are gone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you buy a ford from a Mexican dealership, do you have to support the family of 8 living in the trunk?

Reactions: 1 person
I've always hated soccer, outside of World Cup. Problem is my youngest son that you met has found a little niche. Thought we were playing flag or basketball this winter with me coaching, but he wants to play indoor soccer so we are doing it. Yippee.

That's cool. Just glad he has interest in sports in general. You got a great kid. Is he still judy chopping kids like a bad ass?

But I wasn't making fun of your family sparty. Would hate for someone to get upset complimenting how cool of a kid you have.

That's cool. Just glad he has interest in sports in general. You got a great kid. Is he still judy chopping kids like a bad ass?

no judy choppin here. Last tourney didn't go so well but look at the kid he had to end up fighting. He tried his best though. No chance of beating this kid but still by the look on little man's face, you can tell he still hated losing.

jakenew.jpg

Are there some sort of weight or age brackets? Kid is twice his size.

yes, but the kids he was supposed to go against didn't show. This kid was 9 and 67 lbs. Jake is 7 and 47. They gave him medals for his class, which cost @ $5. I told him we could leave or he could fight a bigger and older kid. He asked which one and I pointed. He said, "I'll do it dad. Just give it my best, right dad?".
All I could do was nod, pat him on his head so he would look down as I wiped a couple tears away. He got whipped, but gave the kid a little trouble and all he could give.

Reactions: 1 person
yes, but the kids he was supposed to go against didn't show. This kid was 9 and 67 lbs. Jake is 7 and 47. They gave him medals for his class, which cost @ $5. I told him we could leave or he could fight a bigger and older kid. He asked which one and I pointed. He said, "I'll do it dad. Just give it my best, right dad?".
All I could do was nod, pat him on his head so he would look down as I wiped a couple tears away. He got whipped, but gave the kid a little trouble and all he could give.

That's awesome. Proud of him.

dropped my phone in an elevator pit yesterday and of course it landed in a puddle of oil. The oil is slowly creeping into the screen, shouldnt be long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back