The Topic That Will Never Die XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard people say Publix has good sammiches. Never had one though.

They are pretty good. Their bread holds up better to mayo/mustard. You can get a foot long and take half for lunch the next day without the bread being too soggy. They use more meat than subway too.

They also have hot and spicy wings. They come in a 20 piece box. They'll run tehm on sale for 7.99 from time to time. You can get them naked or breaded. They are great either way. They are better naked if you are gonna have leftovers. They are borderline of being too hot for my wife.(that means they are just spicy....)

As many times as I've had it, my wife hasn't. Its near the mall and we rarely go over that way. I'm gonna get her over there soon though.

My wife hasn't been able to do anything today because I've got a package being delivered by FedEx. Its requires a signature. Still hasn't delivered. Shows out for delivery at 8:56 this morning.

It arrived around 6:45. Then we ran a table and chairs to her cousin and grabbed dinner at the Waffle House.

I have 2 containers waiting on me. Better get to work. I'm glad the warehouse hrs were changed. That extra hr and 15 min sleep was nice.

Still using the drops like I'm supposed to. It feels a little irritated sort of. But other than that it is okay. The bigger issue for me right now is my hair. The nerve path that was affected tingles at random times. It's the most annoying thing I've ever dealt with.

Still using the drops like I'm supposed to. It feels a little irritated sort of. But other than that it is okay. The bigger issue for me right now is my hair. The nerve path that was affected tingles at random times. It's the most annoying thing I've ever dealt with.

Hope it just a matter of time. Hang in there.

Mornin' Volly, Ho, and jhen. It's Friday. Had to drop my son off at daycare today. My wife usually does it since she goes to work later than I do. It was not easy droppin' him off this morning. He wanted to go to work with daddy.

It's just your brain flexing all that know how.:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back