The Topic That Will Never Die XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi:G'mornin.

Thanks smokey. I feel like I could speed it up a bit. Just trying to be smart about it. Ended up doing 1.25 miles on the treadmill and 3 miles on the stationary bike. I get here about 7am just in time for race hub every morning. Running on the treadmill sucks, but the tv distracts me from thinking about it.

Jusg a suggestion owh. Goody's body pain powder (red pack)and Gatorade, if you can stomach it.

I'm already hungry. No lunch today. Gonna have to settle for a V8 and crackers........and maybe a mini bag of popcorn.

Hope you get better soon OWH. Stomach viruses are horrible. I remember one I had a couple of years ago. Couldn't even take one sip of water without sprinting to the bathroom to give it back. It was like there was a trampoline at the bottom of my gut. :sick:

My dad just sent me an article on saving money on weddings....one point was to do an ipod and have a friend play the music instead of a dj...I just have to post someone's idiotic response...

"Do I just need an MP3 player to play the music. How do I make the music play loud? Can I talk into this device so my friend can do his toast? Where is this Craiglist store you speak of?"

My dad just sent me an article on saving money on weddings....one point was to do an ipod and have a friend play the music instead of a dj...I just have to post someone's idiotic response...

"Do I just need an MP3 player to play the music. How do I make the music play loud? Can I talk into this device so my friend can do his toast? Where is this Craiglist store you speak of?"

Awesome.

Geez.

We almost did just that- our venue had a sound system built into the tent and the owner said a lot of people just do that. We ended up finding a guy that was off that weekend who does a lot of weddings, and because he was friends with Amanda's mother we got to book him for something like $200.

Here's our venue: Sundara - Wedding and Event Venue

I wasn't gonna make it today. I ran to Publix and grabbed a rotisserie chicken and some buns. It'll be lunch for today and tomorrow, and prob some to take home.

Geez.

We almost did just that- our venue had a sound system built into the tent and the owner said a lot of people just do that. We ended up finding a guy that was off that weekend who does a lot of weddings, and because he was friends with Amanda's mother we got to book him for something like $200.

Here's our venue: Sundara - Wedding and Event Venue

I don't want the ipod route, but I don't want to pay a lot for a dj, hoping to find the medium.

Sounds similar to our venue, get nice looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back