The Topic That Will Never Die XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get...'just get my logo off my web page'..

I work 1920x1080... those things, maybe 200...look like a flea on a pigs butt..

I hate this.

I don't do graphic design per se, but I know enough to fix up websites and I've made a couple nice ads for my wife's company for some extra cash when I've been bored. I've been told to "get the stuff off the website" so many times.

My wife actually does graphic design stuff for her boss's side business, which is creative and business consulting, and she gets that crap all the time. She has to tell people she can't use it.

I hate this.

I don't do graphic design per se, but I know enough to fix up websites and I've made a couple nice ads for my wife's company for some extra cash when I've been bored. I've been told to "get the stuff off the website" so many times.

My wife actually does graphic design stuff for her boss's side business, which is creative and business consulting, and she gets that crap all the time. She has to tell people she can't use it.

Or they say "Just use the picture on the website for the poster" and we have to say, "OK, when you print that picture out it's 1" x 1". Not gonna work."

Or they say "Just use the picture on the website for the poster" and we have to say, "OK, when you print that picture out it's 1" x 1". Not gonna work."

Print them out a napkin and tell them it's their poster.

I'd like to think I'm knowledgeable enough about what graphic designers do that I wouldn't be a PITA client that gets fired.

Tried red velvet, chocolate peanut butter, vanilla with chocolate icing and bourbon, all so good! from the Cupcake place.

I like fresh coconut, and coconut flavored stuff, but not shredded coconut. blech! It has a weird texture.

I'm here til 6. We'll be dead til then because of the rain, though.

And I have to work tomorrow. My weekend is Sunday and Monday.

I think we have decided to go the Cupcake route, we won't really get to enjoy it, but I like being able to offer something that tastes great with variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back