Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart has been a name; a 'pawn', if you will. Keeping up appearances and staying in the spotlight.
While he's "seen in Oklahoma" or "just landing in Florida" it's giving the necessary time and (I HATE using this word) "screening" for things to 'fall into place'.

Sorry. I hate using ''s and what not, but I really can't say too much.

And after the Arkansas announcement, I got a text saying "Looks like it could be sooner than we thought"

Will we be happy when this is over? That answer would be enough for me.

Apparently that is the new talking point. Because now that I'm just sitting here listening to more of the "main stream" chatter, that is almost verbatim what I keep hearing..."you'll be very happy with it." I'm like, there's only way answer to that question, or no, I won't be.

I'm With You!

1971-1980-ford-pinto-1979.jpg

Ferrari-Make-Record-Sales-and-Revenue-in-2011.jpg

And I'll quote so they go up again.

Reactions: 2 people
Who is Bo Bellini? saw where he might be interviewed now? is this just more wood thrown on the fire to create smoke?

Good night, we are interviewng every coach in the country. When are we going to get to Santa Claus? Surely he has coached some elf football somewhere in his long past.

Good night, we are interviewng every coach in the country. When are we going to get to Santa Claus? Surely he has coached some elf football somewhere in his long past.

no...we're getting Jon "elfing" Gruden!

Still 100% Grudey!!

But if we f up and freekin Auburn gets a better coach than us!!..............:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Apparently that is the new talking point. Because now that I'm just sitting here listening to more of the "main stream" chatter, that is almost verbatim what I keep hearing..."you'll be very happy with it." I'm like, there's only way answer to that question, or no, I won't be.

That's almost exactly the same chatter that was going on leading up to last week's meltdown, so either we're back where we were or our standards for happiness have dropped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back