Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Bryant, the Arkansas State Scout.com/Fox Sports Affiliate, via Twitter: "Breaking News: I have confirmed through multiple sources that Gus Malzahn will be named the next head football coach at Auburn University."

I bet that really chaps Chizik's ass

Great hire by Arkansas. Now this is an example of a proven head coach. If we go with Strong, I will be beyond pi$$ed! Also, an example of coming out of left field. I am convinced media all over the country has no idea whats going on as it relates to a coaching hire. I hope this is the same for us.

Who is Bo Bellini? saw where he might be interviewed now? is this just more wood thrown on the fire to create smoke?

What does the Arky announcement have to do with making it sooner? Not flaming just asking

BC once arky gets their man it leaves us with one or two "real" prospects and that would leave us with Jon Gruden once they stay put or go elsewhere outside of Knox...

This is all playing out like I knew it would and the OGs said. BTW did fatz delete his account???

I agree with this.

But I also want to make the unanimous BEST hire in the SEC this offseason - not as good as Ark and AU

I don't... if things had been switched and UT just announced BB, I'd be happy, happy, happy. Not so with Gundy, Strong or Fedora.

Reactions: 1 person
I have been 100% behind Gruden since the beginning of November. I heard something the exact day someone posted it on here and I got really behind it. It's been 100% since said person posted of it

how do we know your source is more reliable than the others? I believe you... just help me feel better

I am so freakin' excited...

Tennessee will be the talk of the country with the mother of all hires...let everyone get their coaches then boom, Gruden is announced...heads gonna roll, y'all! :rock:

Quick! Someone post those giant pictures of cars to illustrate the difference in these two choices!

1971-1980-ford-pinto-1979.jpg

Ferrari-Make-Record-Sales-and-Revenue-in-2011.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Fwiw, I got a chance to talk to a UT booster who is a friend of my grandfather the other day and he said that the fans would be very happy with the hire but to just be patient.

Apparently that is the new talking point. Because now that I'm just sitting here listening to more of the "main stream" chatter, that is almost verbatim what I keep hearing..."you'll be very happy with it." I'm like, there's only way answer to that question, or no, I won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back