Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundy and Strong have been hired. Fisher is out. Berman wore an orange tie last night and Gruden is bringing him in to replace Kesling. Mora is now interested. Probably more but all this just comes to mind.......

hahaha.... that's just wrong. (I mean the Berman part):):):)

Yeah, but I'm in till it's over. Vol to the wall! I want UT to go straight forward and with confidence but it just doesn't feel that way right now.:rock:
No reason to give up until a coach is announced...If it is him then everyone will celebrate and if not then it is still great to be a Tennessee Vol. We'll make it! :thumbsup:

Reactions: 2 people
No reason to give up until a coach is announced...If it is him then everyone will celebrate and if not then it is still great to be a Tennessee Vol. We'll make it! :thumbsup:

I like that attitude...I tend to trend toward the negative but I really appreciate those on here that remain upbeat...it really helps, although it doesn't reflect in most of my posts:p

Nothing has changed for me.....just haven't had anything to report. Friday was a headscratcher.

The longer this strings out, and the more names that get eliminated, the better chance and more obvious Gruden becomes.

No information is coming out however.....it's surreal.

Reactions: 12 people
OK, out of the names you have heard, which are 2nd tier to you? All of them? Is there someone other than Gruden that you'd be happy with?

It appears that none of the names on Harts list does much for me other than Mora Jr. If we could get Shaw from Stanford I would be ok with it. IMO opinion Shaw has done the most considering who he replaced as their HC

Right right. I'm wondering what he thinks about this complete meltdown.

How are ya??
No idea...I have noticed quite a few people stopped posting here and we have new people. I think some people may have gotten burned out after so many highs and lows but that doesn't mean they aren't still hoping. I am doing good and hope you are too!

I like that attitude...I tend to trend toward the negative but I really appreciate those on here that remain upbeat...it really helps, although it doesn't reflect in most of my posts:p

For many years now, Tennessee has given us very little reason to cling to a positive attitude.

I am hopeful for Gruden, but I still remember that no matter who the AD is, Tennessee is capable of complete ineptitude and is very good at embarrassing it's fan base.

We went through this exact situation when Kiffin left. The difference is there is time to make the right decision.

But they can still screw it up.

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing has changed for me.....just haven't had anything to report. Friday was a headscratcher.

The longer this strings out, and the more names that get eliminated, the better chance and more obvious Gruden becomes.

I quit asking on my end. Too confusing.

I feel the same way!

For many years now, Tennessee has given us very little reason to cling to a positive attitude.

I am hopeful for Gruden, but I still remember that no matter who the AD is, Tennessee is capable of complete ineptitude and is very good at embarrassing it's fan base.

We went through this exact situation when Kiffin left. The difference is there is time to make the right decision.

But they can still screw it up.

Truer words have never been spoken...the powers that be do have a propensity toward ineptitude fo sho

No idea...I have noticed quite a few people stopped posting here and we have new people. I think some people may have gotten burned out after so many highs and lows but that doesn't mean they aren't still hoping. I am doing good and hope you are too!

Burn out is self imposed. It's all about attitude, wouldn't you agree?!

Not all the OG's have the same sources but I am not trying to build anyones false hope. There was just to much detail in the info for all of it to be false considering the sources. That is why I am holding out on hope it all works out, I know none of the OG's were trying to scam anyone and if I gave anyone false hope I apologize. Checkout my posts, this is the only thread I have posted in and until it is all out I am all in.

I honestly feel Gruden is and will be are best option to turn our program back around.

preach it Gman!

Do you feel like they put the hammer down on your sources and that's why everyone has gone silent?

There are only a couple of people that really know what is going on and they are not the OG's. I believe the OG's all had good info up until last week. Now they are like the average fan waiting and wondering WTH is going on. This has not been the normal process for a coaching hire...very strange. After this is over Hart will either be like David Copperfield or someone that didn't have a very good plan.
You know I heard that Hart loves a good magic show!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back