Recruiting Forum: Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at Herbstreit.

@KirkHerbstreit: "@ColtonBrackett: do u think the VOLS will beat Vandy and UK? #bowl eligible" do you seriously want to go to a bowl this yr? Go find a coach

Reactions: 1 person
Hubbs said Eric Gordon was back after missing practice yesterday. Devrin remains out, they think he has the stomach bug... its been going through the team. And Deion Bonner was also out with the bug. Hubbs said he has been sick for the past week. He said practice looked good from what he could tell.

This thing has reached a craze. I want to believe. I just don't want to be disappointed.

The safe bet is don't believe it until ESPN or a major media outlet reports it.

I still believe the chances are <1%. Doesn't sound like LWS has moved off his view of this being a very low likelihood. He seems pretty soberheaded about this thing, which we all should be.

Lots of other good coaching options out there.

I'm still not convinced that Gruden is coming. I'm one that's got to see it first. Cut would not be a home run hire if you ask me. Great O mind but not even in my top 5 picks for coach.

I'm still not convinced that Gruden is coming. I'm one that's got to see it first. Cut would not be a home run hire if you ask me. Great O mind but not even in my top 5 picks for coach.

Not sure Cutcliffe is being considered by Gruden for the OC or QB coach spots on Gruden's staff.

Cutcliffe's name is being brought up more & more. Hubbs even mentioned it as a possibility the other night.

I said yesterday he'd be my second choice. He's won at Ole Miss and Duke. Not to mention it would be nice to have some UT ties return.

I know most are skeptical about Gruden coming but outside of him is there any other coach that is a possibility that would be considered a homerun hire by the majority of VN?

We need someone who can bring this fanbase together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back