The Hunting Thread

attachment.php

Dad just got two. I hate the state of tennessee for letting these things go.

Attachments

• piggy.jpg
    piggy.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 178
My target for September. The date is wrong on the camera, this pic is from two weeks ago.

monster.jpg

4 weeks from Thursday and I'll be heading from West Texas to Crossville for the opening of bow season. Can't wait. Hope my avy shows up...

I saw a monster crossing the road by Edwin Warner park coming back from Nashville the other night. Probably going to be hard for someone to get him tho.

Leaving for Crossville Thursday night at 10:30. Will be at the cabin around 4 pm on Friday. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate. Now I need the deer to cooperate...

I got a shot at him at dusk tonight. I don't know whether I hit him. I will return in the morning to find the arrow. I won't sleep a wink.

Found the arrow. No blood or hair. Clean. At least he's still walking around.

Bow season opens in 48 hours

MCompton, have you read this?

Scientific Study Links Hunters To Small Penis Syndrome - On The Left

Apparently scientists have found a genetic link between hunting and small penis size.

Dimunitive Male Genitalia Disorder

Diminutive male genitalia disorder (DMGD) has, until this month, been considered only a theory in the scientific world, but now the long-suspected link between hunting and unusually small penis size has been established as scientific fact by the Diminutive Male Genitalia Disorder Research Organization (DMGDRO). The DMGDRO has conducted an extensive two-year study on men with diminutive male genitalia disorder.
Lead by Mike Streams and Brian Upchurch, who began their collaboration on human sexuality research while undergraduate students at Johns Hopkins University, DMGDRO is a team of New Orleans, Louisiana-based scientists interested in the study of male sexual disorders and dysfunction. Having identified the genetic disorder linking small male reproductive organs and the ability to derive pleasurable sensations from killing in a controlled environment without fear of personal harm (as differentiated from war or fighting back in an attack by a human being), also known as “controlled victim” aggression manifestation, Streams and Upchurch believe that there may be ways to combat men's feelings of inadequacy and curb some of the destructive behaviors that such men engage in as coping mechanisms.
“It's really quite interesting,” Dr. Streams says. “Like much folklore, it appears that, certainly in this case, there is a foundation in fact. This is the first time that research has been conducted on men who hunt, and it shows quite definitively that the link between what we are calling ‘the thrill of the kill' and a smaller-than-average penis is statistically significant."
Initial tests conducted on mice and rabbits proved inconclusive, but subsequent human test subjects showed what Dr. Upchurch calls “staggering results.” The subjects ranged from having a slight abnormality in penis size to a “pubis innyus” or inverted male pubic region. As data were gathered, the numbers revealed a discrepancy so great that it seemed to suggest a genetic mutation. By tracing what has been identified as the “DMGD gene,” an abnormality was discovered on the 21 st chromosome. Further investigation proved that this abnormality is consistently linked to two traits: abnormally small reproductive organs and “controlled victim” aggression manifestation. Drs. Streams and Upchurch and their colleagues theorize that an extreme case of DMGD may have been to blame in the 2004 Sawyer County, Wisconsin, incident in which a hunter went on a rampage, shooting at a group of other hunters and killing six of them.
Reaction from participants has been positive, and subjects described the results as liberating and a relief to finally be able to label their problem as a legitimate medical disorder.
Dr. Upchurch reports, “The first step in the treatment of a disorder is to understand its origins. We are pleased to have crossed that important threshold.”

Considering this is, at least, the 3rd time you've posted this April Fools joke put out by PETA (the last time as recent as June) one has to wonder if you're simply slow (the same hoax, from '05 no less, posted over and over is still funny) or you have an unhealthy fascination with hunter's penes.

If you need a hetero outlet for this weird hunter thing you've got going I suggest Kristy Lee Cook.

Reactions: 2 people
Considering this is, at least, the 3rd time you've posted this April Fools joke put out by PETA (the last time as recent as June) one has to wonder if you're simply slow (the same hoax, from '05 no less, posted over and over is still funny) or you have an unhealthy fascination with hunter's penes.

If you need a hetero outlet for this weird hunter thing you've got going I suggest Kristy Lee Cook.

Struck a nerve.

Struck a nerve.

Riiiggghhht. This coming from a guy who's only contribution to an entire thread is, bewilderingly, a redundant posting of a PETA prank involving other men's junk. Even funnier is the idea that somehow pointing out this odd fascination of yours constitutes a "gotcha" moment for you.

Reactions: 1 person
Riiiggghhht. This coming from a guy who's only contribution to an entire thread is, bewilderingly, a redundant posting of a PETA prank involving other men's junk. Even funnier is the idea that somehow pointing out this odd fascination of yours constitutes a "gotcha" moment for you.

What is funny is your reaction and inability to laugh at yourself, something wildly funny. The fact you feel threatened by the joke says more about you then it does me I can assure you.

What is funny is your reaction and inability to laugh at yourself, something wildly funny. The fact you feel threatened by the joke says more about you then it does me I can assure you.

Why would I (or anyone) "feel threatened" by a fiction? And in fact I have made light of it before. For proof of this please see post 296 in this thread. If this is the best you've got, do better.

So here's the scenario; a group of people are sitting around talking and this guy runs in, yells "You all have little tinky winks!" and runs out. Probably good for a laugh (especially among the females of the group) and life goes on. By the 3rd-4th time this person does this routine not only has any hope of humor worn off but people are starting to really wonder what's going on with this guy's pecker penchant. You really don't see that?

C'mon man, the bar for a VN Guru needs to be higher than this.

Why would I (or anyone) "feel threatened" by a fiction? And in fact I have made light of it before. For proof of this please see post 296 in this thread. If this is the best you've got, do better.

So here's the scenario; a group of people are sitting around talking and this guy runs in, yells "You all have little tinky winks!" and runs out. Probably good for a laugh (especially among the females of the group) and life goes on. By the 3rd-4th time this person does this routine not only has any hope of humor worn off but people are starting to really wonder what's going on with this guy's pecker penchant. You really don't see that?

C'mon man, the bar for a VN Guru needs to be higher than this.

Look you obviously don't like me posting this or otherwise you wouldn't care if I posted it multiple times.

So let me ask you this.
Which group of people wouldn't like reading fat people jokes? fat people
Which group doesn't like reading polish joke? polish people
Which group of people wouldn't like jokes about small genitalia?

You are digging your own grave here.

Look you obviously don't like me posting this or otherwise you wouldn't care if I posted it multiple times.

So let me ask you this.
Which group of people wouldn't like reading fat people jokes? fat people
Which group doesn't like reading polish joke? polish people
Which group of people wouldn't like jokes about small genitalia?

You are digging your own grave here.

You are just adorable when you think you've one-upped someone while you run into a tree.

Your first part was amply explained in the very post you quoted, complete with analogy. Your vain (both definitions, futile and self-absorbed) attempts to try to assign negative connotations to reactions to your "joke" are wholly trumped by the simple question "Why are you here and feel a seemingly endless need to post, repeatedly, something clearly meant to be insulting?". It took awhile but you were finally goaded into tipping your hand.

Nice list of jokes. Why not throw in racist ones? Or any other number of "jokes" that are, by their very definition, intended to demean a group? See, this is where it's the joke teller that comes under scrutiny. Think of it as a posting mens rea.

You're a troll WA Vol. The whole idea you are here to be "funny" is disingenuous as hell. You're a trolling anti-hunter whose only purpose in this thread is a monumentally lame attempt to insult hunters. Worse, your only means of doing so is to keep regurgitating a 7yo PETA prank about people's privates. That's not just trolling, it's doing it poorly.

So now that we have your status out in the open feel free to post your little hoax as often as you like. It was never about the post but rather the intent of the poster so nobody but you really cares. And oh what a pathetic reflection on you that is. How sad it is to think someone of Guru status would lower himself to be a one-trick dick-joke troll.

You are just adorable when you think you've one-upped someone while you run into a tree.

Your first part was amply explained in the very post you quoted, complete with analogy. Your vain (both definitions, futile and self-absorbed) attempts to try to assign negative connotations to reactions to your "joke" are wholly trumped by the simple question "Why are you here and feel a seemingly endless need to post, repeatedly, something clearly meant to be insulting?". It took awhile but you were finally goaded into tipping your hand.

Nice list of jokes. Why not throw in racist ones? Or any other number of "jokes" that are, by their very definition, intended to demean a group? See, this is where it's the joke teller that comes under scrutiny. Think of it as a posting mens rea.

You're a troll WA Vol. The whole idea you are here to be "funny" is disingenuous as hell. You're a trolling anti-hunter whose only purpose in this thread is a monumentally lame attempt to insult hunters. Worse, your only means of doing so is to keep regurgitating a 7yo PETA prank about people's privates. That's not just trolling, it's doing it poorly.

So now that we have your status out in the open feel free to post your little hoax as often as you like. It was never about the post but rather the intent of the poster so nobody but you really cares. And oh what a pathetic reflection on you that is. How sad it is to think someone of Guru status would lower himself to be a one-trick dick-joke troll.

This joke has been a running gag on Jim Rome's show for years. A long time listener to his show, who has some pretty humorous comments from time to time ends all his comments to the show with his name and "non-hunter." Which Jim Rome then explains the non-hunter tagline to new listeners. BTW Rome only airs the comments that he finds funny and worthwhile.

So your whole tangent about repeating a joke is just more whiny complaining from you. This joke has been a running gag on shows like his for years. All you are doing here is showing how easliy slighted and whiny you are. Nobody cares that you are a hunter and can't take a joke. you are making yourself look like a whiny b!tch.

Reactions: 1 person
maybe people are just tired of you constantly spamming it in a thread where they're trying to have a discussion. If you aren't interested in discussing hunting then hit your back button

VN Store

Back