The Hunting Thread

Killed on dove this morning. Going on a big hunt on a somewhat baited field tmmrw, should limit out.

Three small bucks yesterday and three does today. I'm gonna shoot one before it's over.

Sitting in the woods. First day of gun season in Pennsylvania. Saw prob 10 deer yesterday. Today haven't seen a single one

Me and the neighbor are going to do some predator calling Saturday night on the horse farm next door, Coyotes have become an issue in the neighborhood over the past 2-3 weeks. Due to noise concerns we're using .22 short hollows, but that shouldn't be an issue given the landscape, plus it's in a fairly well populated area.

Me and the neighbor are going to do some predator calling Saturday night on the horse farm next door, Coyotes have become an issue in the neighborhood over the past 2-3 weeks. Due to noise concerns we're using .22 short hollows, but that shouldn't be an issue given the landscape, plus it's in a fairly well populated area.

Those things are nasty this time of year. Leave em laying.

My cousin and I have been doing a little predator calling due to a growing coyote problem, in the last 3 weeks going randomly we've taken 8. Also had a few bears and bobcats come investigate, we let them be.

Time's getting close. I have noticed most of the sporting goods stores are putting their hunting stuff on the shelves. I think Bass Pro hunting sale is in a few weeks.

VN Store

Back