Orange & White game

I think the real question is:

If there is another bad showing in the O & W,could Dooley be out by June?

:eek:hmy:

Last edited:
You must be dreaming, the Vols are coming off a 5-7 season, and a lose at ky jelly to end the season, not to mention that was the first loss against ky jelly in 26 years. If 25,000 are in the stands that would be a good turnout for this game.

Blah blah blah. Closer to 40,000 if the weather cooperates.

Reactions: 1 person
Going to watch the boys. Gonna get some stuff signed. Get some pictures with some of my favorite players. Possibly convert my Georgia dad to UT. :crossfingers:

Yeah, right.

Only game in town in April....UTAD should excite fans, families and friends by having dollar dogs and drinks. Make it a fair atmosphere and divide players to make it fun to watch

I will definitely be there. I think they shouldn't charge admission even though I would be ok with it. We are coming off a 5-7 season and they should be doing everything possible to get fans in the seats to build excitement for next year. I also think above poster's idea of dollar hot dogs and drinks is a good idea. Either way, I'll be there regardless and hope my fellow vol fans join me!

Only game in town in April....UTAD should excite fans, families and friends by having dollar dogs and drinks. Make it a fair atmosphere and divide players to make it fun to watch

I think this is a pretty good idea. That way mom's and dad's can afford to take the kids and not blow a lot of money.

I think this is a pretty good idea. That way mom's and dad's can afford to take the kids and not blow a lot of money.

Agreed. Haven't been to the scrimmage since I was a kid. 34 now I think ill take my son this year. How do you go about getting things signed or meeting the players? Love to shake some hands and let my 10 year old see how big Tiny and co actually are...please respond with any helpful info...

either way i get to be back in Neyland Stadium without waiting til the fall .Thats why i love the O & W games plus you get to meet players,coaches, and just have a good time with the best fans in the country

Agreed. Haven't been to the scrimmage since I was a kid. 34 now I think ill take my son this year. How do you go about getting things signed or meeting the players? Love to shake some hands and let my 10 year old see how big Tiny and co actually are...please respond with any helpful info...

. No love from VN? Come on folks.

. No love from VN? Come on folks.

Marcus they will announce the important info before the game, but in the past they have had autograph signing at Haslam Field around 10 am. If you want a particular high profile player it's always good to be early. It's also worth keeping an eye out once the game starts for former players who may be in attendance and will often sign an autograph or two near the stands.

Marcus they will announce the important info before the game, but in the past they have had autograph signing at Haslam Field around 10 am. If you want a particular high profile player it's always good to be early. It's also worth keeping an eye out once the game starts for former players who may be in attendance and will often sign an autograph or two near the stands.

Thanks for the info bud. Very helpful. I haven't been this excited since probably 01....can't hardly wait. GBO

Should be a little better this year. We will have about 70 scholarship players in action that day. With the roster attrition, it has been closer to 60 guys the past few years. That has skewed the stats and the play of certain units. It will be nice to field 2 sets of OL without a walk on in the starting 5. I'm expecting big things this Spring. Go Vols!!

Lookin forward to it! :good!::loco:

Last year, drove hundreds of miles to be there, froze my butt off, don't regret one minute of it.

This year ... so revved up about doing it all over again!

Orange and White game tells you nothing about what to expect come September. Remember Bray going something like 4 for 30 in the O & W game, then we saw him pretty on target when healthy in the regular season. It's a glorified practice more for fans and media.....that's really it.

Boy I wish all fans was as informed and above the fray as you.

I hope to watch for signs of progress from young rbs ... I know Bourque won't be there yet, but Alden Hill will be and maybe Tom Smith will be 100% again.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back