Orange & White game

They do just not live. But you can watch it on your computer live.

Hey goat - what site? I'm pretty sure I'll be stuck in Alabama, would love to watch the game. I doubt JeepJeep will have it, nor Justin or FRS. Got my fingers crossed.

Our young linebackers ... let's go see how they look this spring.

And the secondary ... could be some fierce competition there; no tellin how it will play out.

With our prior history of having to use our backup over the last two seasons, I would love to see Worley a few series with Hunter, Rogers, and Patterson. I mean, part of his inconsistency was because he was limited with targets as well as Bray. But also, as I am writing this, I am smiling because I said back-up and for the first time, Matt Simms will not be tied to that. :):p

Hope to see good things from everyone but especially- Lathers, Sentimore, C. Harris and Tom Smith. I think Lathers recovery and Harris development will be crucial for our D this season.

Reactions: 1 person
You must be dreaming, the Vols are coming off a 5-7 season, and a lose at ky jelly to end the season, not to mention that was the first loss against ky jelly in 26 years. If 25,000 are in the stands that would be a good turnout for this game.

What does last year have to do with this years O/W Game? if you afe VFL you show up support the kids and cheer them on. if you are stuck in the past...sray home. We don't ned you there. :rock:

. No love from VN? Come on folks.

They have a signing & photoession at the practice field prior to game. let it get closer and they will post times. session is at Haslam field. lots of stuff to do close to the stadium. keep checking back and more info will come available.

Is this the 21st @230? I'm thinking about taking my 6 year old this year, just don't know how he would handle all the walking and waiting in lines to meet the players.

VN Store

Back