Pat Summit has lost it some

GetEmVols

Why keep bjourkland out the whole game? She could have gotten hot at one point. A ton of coaching mistakes and got out coached tonight and other times throughout the season.

I love Pat but she made some dumb decisions tonight.

Absolute crap.

They shot 10-30 in the first half. And shooting around 30% for the game.
LV's just did not play a good game tonight.

Why keep bjourkland out the whole game? She could have gotten hot at one point. A ton of coaching mistakes and got out coached tonight and other times throughout the season.

Diggins killed them on the outside against the zone. TN shooting 35% won't get it done.

Now we just have to hope Geno doesn't tie pat for NCAA victories.. He will get it done at a younger age.. Oh well

She loses in the tournament when she doesn't have a Holdsclaw or Parker.

So does anyone else. You don't really think Geno has been on top lately because of ungodly coaching ability, do you? It's because he's had the best player. UCONN will come back to earth once Moore is gone.

I will assume you have not watched the last three or four games. Bjourkland is shooting very poorly right now. And she does not bring anything else to the table so it was the right call.

I really really hope this is just a big troll thread. You people would criticize Jesus on not being a good enough messiah. Uve seriously gotta be joking...please please please be joking...please God.

Agree with alwaysorange81. Women's basketball has become a lot more competitive over the years. Getting to the Elite 8 is a good thing - frankly, I didn't expect this team to win. Pat IS UT.

All Pat has done and you are talking crap about her. Unreal, She has the number 1 class for next year so hearing all this crap i guess she needs to retire. One think we do not have to worry about at Tennessee is Lady Vols basketball.

VN Store

Back