The Problems with Trans-ideology

Maher is actually making sense which is triggering the far left grand lib society.
They still identify with him on the core Democrat issues of the last 30 years -

Abortion
Guns
Government

It’s the new age Liberal Progressive litmus tests that he routinely fails.

He’s not inclusive enough, and he’s triggering to many of them.

Clinton has not. The last umpteenth pages have been filled with arguments that Bill Maher has/has not shifted right. He, no more than Clinton, has shifted. The left went gonzo progressive and those two are now right of where the progressive left is. In other words, the progressives left them and are racing to see how nutty they can become.
This is a fact.

not a word about being trans by msm

Reactions: MemphisVol77

This is horrific. Last time it was a 200lb girl beating a little 80lb 12 or 13yo little girl into brain damage on the sidewalk...this time its a 13 or so boy WITH a metal stanley cup replica beating a little girl senseless in the school cafeteria in front of everyone. Story says the poor girl was hit at least 4 more times with the object AFTER school personnel "attempted" to break it up. Wow.

We might be relatively poor living down here in the lower middle class area, but every dollar i spent putting my kids in a safe, clean, Godly environment was money very well spent. I am also glad that we are now doing the homeschool with dual enrollment thing for these last couple years of HS. For anyone here who has or will soon have highschool kids, the Liberty University program for homeschooling has been excellent this year. Its very affordable as well. They offer the dual enrollment program as well so your kids can knock out the 1st two years of college and save a fortune in 2 years worth of tuition on campus, if you are interested in that avenue. My daughter is on schedule to graduate HS and get an associates degree at the same time. The coursework is challenging but your kids can also work at their own pace. You dont have to be fast tracking everything. Once full on college begins, we were very happy with my sons experience on campus as well. Liberty is the biggest Christian University in the country. Their enrollment is almost twice as big as UTK. They have only segregated dorms and a pretty strict code of honor/behavior though. I am sure its probably not for everyone. Anyway , maybe this will help somebody. Been great for my family so far.

The transgender student who assaulted the other student should be adjudicated in the exact same fashion a cisgender student would be.

Bill Maher is not a “hardcore Leftist”.
Bill Maher is a “Big Blue Democrat”.

He is pro gay marriage.
He is pro choice.**
He is pro gun control.
He is pro taxation.
He is pro legalization.
He is pro universal healthcare.
He is anti religion.

He certainly diverges from the Lefitst Progressive fringe of the Democrat Party, and frequently speaks out against all things DEI/Social Justice/Woke/Trans.

** Zero tax payor dollars should ever go towards one is my only gripe

I'm 3 of 7. What does that make me?

** Zero tax payor dollars should ever go towards one is my only gripe

I'm 3 of 7. What does that make me?
I’d put a clinic on every corner - and fully fund them with taxpayer dollars.

I’d pay big money to citizens to snip snip.

I’d put a clinic on every corner - and fully fund them with taxpayer dollars.

I’d pay big money to citizens to snip snip.

I got the snip and regret it. I am happy with the "no unwanted pregnancies" part but sex isnt as enjoyable as it used to be. I was in a tough spot though. My wife smokes. I read that women who smoke and are on birth control increase the risk of certain cancers (ovarian and breast IIRC) by up to 30x a normal woman. So if she had a 3% chance only from smoking, the pill could make it 90%. I got snipped within 30 days of gaining that knowledge.

Edit: those stats are from the insert IN the package with the pills

Last edited:
Taking pictures of random strangers to post on the Internet is unbelievably creepy

"OK Boomer. "

Better have a chat with literally EVERY teenager and young adult in the US thats on instagram, Tiktok, lots of folks on youtube...they take videos of strangers all the time. In fact most of whats on social media from what I see is either "selfies" which I personally find much, much weirder than taking a picture of an extremely weird looking human... OR pictures of random people and things that folks encounter. pretty much every American under the age of 60 or so thats on social media does what the poster above did. Welcome to 2024. Its a sheithole compared to even just 20 years ago when "smart phones" weren't making people so dumb.

"OK Boomer. "

Better have a chat with literally EVERY teenager and young adult in the US thats on instagram, Tiktok, lots of folks on youtube...they take videos of strangers all the time. In fact most of whats on social media from what I see is either "selfies" which I personally find much, much weirder than taking a picture of an extremely weird looking human... OR pictures of random people and things that folks encounter. pretty much every American under the age of 60 or so thats on social media does what the poster above did. Welcome to 2024. Its a sheithole compared to even just 20 years ago when "smart phones" weren't making people so dumb.

Taking photos of unaware strangers committing no crimes and publishing them on the internet, while typically legal, is ****ed up.

Seriously, brother Marcus. Teens and 20 year olds are setting the societal standards? Come on now.

"OK Boomer. "

You are wrong on this lol. Selfies are obviously completely fine. I know someone that used to post pictures of other women on Facebook to make fun of their outfits, and I'm sure she had friends that thought it was funny, but it's a terrible look and she's stopped doing it. There may be some 13-year-old girl that does the same thing because she's immature but this is not something that "everyone does" at all

Hopefully you know by now your opinion doesn’t mean 💩. My daughter is grown and has never been a bartending drug addict. Maybe you should talk to your parents.
I would much rather be around a bartending drug addict than someone who takes pictures of strangers to make fun of them online

VN Store

Back