2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spearman, Latham, Pondexter, Nye and two more we don't know. Were knocking it out of the park raising the athleticism of the team. I wouldn't like to be an opponent to be pressed by this team. We might see a big change in the turnover stats next season.
Damn keep it going

Reactions: Ratvol
I’ll take McQueen if I had to pick, and also she’s an 80% Ft shooter as well, we need a Pg that can hit Fts in clutch moments.
Not having one this year is what got Kellie fired lol. Pretty crazy to think about. Powell makes those FTs at the end and it doesn’t matter if Cardoso hits that 3

I’m starting to think some of this stuff isn’t true. They are trying to put out recruiting information and just muddying the waters with the new coaching staff. All of a sudden check The Ball Out Sports.. this stuff is not a coincidence.
House, I believe you’re on the mark, here. This is shady AF. I’ve definitely noticed that pattern with the ball out sports “Lady Vols miss out again!” I don’t remember, but does anyone recall was Maria the only one who broke the story on that visit?

Reactions: dtnvol
Nye can play Sg/Sf, so I thought she would play Sf since we have Spear at Sg Where did u see King or Poindexter starting?|, because I think Latham is at the Pf?
Nye and Spear can both play SG

You could have

McQueen
Spear
Nye
Poindexter
Latham/Spearman

Her lineups are flexible and she really needs 2 starting 5s

Nye and Spear can both play SG

You could have

McQueen
Spear
Nye
Poindexter
Latham/Spearman

Her lineups are flexible and she really needs 2 starting 5s
Looks like you missed the previous update. Poindexter is off the table. She committed to Kansas State.

Nope, I’m really hoping that means Nye is coming. I did think it would be an issue to have both since I think they both would like to start.
Coach Jumper pointed out that three scholarships are available. If Latham and Spearman are committed and take two of the scholarships and Nye is coming with the assistant coach from Alabama and takes the other one, maybe Poindexter realized that and said forget it and went to Kansas State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back