Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

So if its the Marshall coach her resume is this her 1st year coaching d1 get blown out in 1st round. Great credentials. So this who we get rid of Kellie for and she gone bring top recruits in, a coach that they don't even know about.. ok
She won’t bring in top recruits if it’s her, we will be back here again in about 3 years.

Last edited:
So if its the Marshall coach her resume is this her 1st year coaching d1 get blown out in 1st round. Great credentials. So this who we get rid of Kellie for and she gone bring top recruits in, a coach that they don't even know about.. ok
That’s the only reason I’m suspicious it is her. The chips don’t add up.

Reactions: madtownvol
DW is reading this and laughing his ass off while hammering the contract details with TOSU or the FGC coach. Or not.

?

Top recruits are signing with programs that have never been power teams the last few years. Nil and the prestige of playing for a blue blood program will attract players regardless of who the coach is.
I don’t follow all the Nil talk, so why haven’t we been able to get them consistently?

If your gonna go the mid major and don't land one of the top P5 Coaches, At least go get the best Mid Major coach in Lisa Fortier at Gonzaga, who averages 27 wins a year over 10 years, won her conference 8/10 years. And plays tough non con schedule against big programs and won her share. She only makes like 600k/year so very affordable. And recruits internationally.

I'm not sure I could ever get over firing Harper for someone who isn't an upgrade. This is after Holly too. Hoping these reports are wrong.
My questions is how do you know she isnt an upgrade if it is her? I mean you wait to see how the team looks. Heupel coaching ability was obvious game one with what he did with less. You have to take a wait and see approach. Not a scorched earth one.

Wouldn’t be holding a grudge IF true. Would I be disappointed till I saw that she could win (and recruit) big at this level? Absolutely and unapologetically.
It would be an interesting choice. Definitely a wait and see but without the goodwill of it not being a former Lady Vol, and I didn’t want another Lady Vol.

Reactions: brittannica

VN Store

Back