2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Carr is going to be a stud next year. I predict he starts averaging around 20ppg during the second half of the season. I think we need a solid 3 and 4 transfer
I would be thrilled with double figures. Expecting 20 per game is unrealistic. DK has been the best offensive 3 level scorer we have had maybe ever. Carr won’t replace that. I do like his potential though.

If Awaka can develop more offense, that would be a great spot for a guy at his size. I wonder if Estrella is locked in at the 5 or could he play some 4? Would love to think Phillips will put on the size and strength to compete night in and night out, but I just don't think he's going to be much of an impact next year. Another big from the portal would give us a lot of versatility next season. Hope we grab a guy who likes to bang a bit. Physicality on this roster is in very short supply.

I’m low key hoping Cade can add size and strength but play the wing some 6’9” 220+ would be a terror defensively if he can guard the 2-5

Reactions: ArdentVol
Whoever we can get, let’s please get a mean ass dog big man that can and will play physical when we need it

Reactions: Volfan1000
I wonder if Michigan is going to see a bunch of transfers after the Howard firing? Tarris Reed would be someone intriguing to consider off that roster if he entered the portal. 6'10 265lb sophomore that averaged 9/7. He only shot 4 3 pointers all year so he's a post banger.

That is a bold prediction for a true sophomore who will have played barely any minutes his freshmen year.
It is. However, he is a scorer and aggressive. He will have flashes next season early on but will be hitting his offensive stride by the second half of the conference season. JMO and Prediction.

I would be thrilled with double figures. Expecting 20 per game is unrealistic. DK has been the best offensive 3 level scorer we have had maybe ever. Carr won’t replace that. I do like his potential though.
20ppg is not replacing DK. It’s still going to take him the first half of the season to learn how to play under Barnes. However, he is a scorer.

Scoring guard and versatile wing are 2 big wants. If Aidoo decides to go to stay in the draft they'll need a big. I'm high on talent of freshmen and hope they don't transfer.
Aidoo will get his feelings hurt if he tries to go pro. SOFT!

Reactions: Ratvol
Basilio says the staff is worried about losing Dilione AND Mashack. Hopefully it’s just his typical **** stirring. He claims he’s getting that info from people close to the program.
Would make sense, there has to be people around those two questioning why SV and JG continue to get more minutes than JM and FD.

VN Store

Back