Recruiting Football Talk VII

Vandy should be gone. At this point theyโ€™re nothing more than a parasite and an embarrassment. Being founders and an automatic win for the rest of the conference is not enough reasoning to keep them. Put the dozens on fans out of their misery.
If Vandy chose to leave like Georgia Tech then that's fine but they are not only an original member, they were the driving force in creating the conference. Einstein didn't make a significant contribution to science for the last half of his life but he was not excommunicated from the science circles.
Vandy's contribution to the SEC, however long ago, gives them the right choose if they exit or not. Today's society is ignorant and disrespectful of the past.

If Vandy chose to leave like Georgia Tech then that's fine but they are not only an original member, they were the driving force in creating the conference. Einstein didn't make a significant contribution to science for the last half of his life but he was not excommunicated from the science circles.
Vandy's contribution to the SEC, however long ago, gives them the right choose if they exit or not. Today's society is ignorant and disrespectful of the past.

True. I don't want Vandy to leave and I don't understand why some do. Almost Every SEC game is a battle. It's nice to know you have one SEC game that you can relax.

I have been told to take the splints out myself today. Said I could come in but it wasnt necessary. Also, the doc is 1.5hrs and an $18 (each way) 17-mile bridge toll.

I'll go back next Tuesday for an inspection and clean-up.
$36 to cross a freaking bridge?..that is extortion.

Ask Allen Iverson what his thoughts were about practice.

He never went full tilt.
And that is why the NBA sucks...dudes getting winning Powerball tickets every year...but can't be bothered to work hard...that ๐Ÿ’ฉ is pathetic.

I understand Grant, he came from a culture where half-assing it didn't fly.

We need to quit worrying about the seedingโ€ฆ.
and why is anyone shocked if UNC or Arizona got it over Tennessee. We literally are trying to kill the NCAA lol. Some donโ€™t like that.
Also why is everyone surprised a blue blood might get a 1 seed over us. Weโ€™re a football/womenโ€™s bball school historically.
"Live and let live? What kind of talk is that?...They're bugs Wyatt...they ain't no live and let live with bugs!"

I hate how so many people just accept corruption.

Good grief I stopped at a Sandwich shop yesterday to purchase lunch.

Of course I asked for a Bologna and cheese sandwich on white bread with mayonnaise only.

Price $4.50 lol. If I had asked for Lettuce and Tomato on the sandwich price goes to $5.00 ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Why would you order a bologna sandwich in the first place?

March 13, 1781

German-born English astronomer William Herschel discovered Uranus. He discovered Uranus while surveying stars in the night sky using a telescope that he had built himself. Herschel noticed that one of these "stars" seemed different, and after observing it many more times, noticed that it orbited the Sun.

View attachment 626655
He discovered Uranus....
Beavis And Butt Head Laughing GIF - Beavis And Butt Head Laughing -  Discover & Share GIFs

VN Store

Back