Recruiting Football Talk VII

Still up awaiting the discharge of our dog, Q. Wife and he got attacked during their walk while I was at work and he got three nasty lacerations. Going to be a fun conversation with the other dog’s owners tomorrow. Misspelled NEGOTIATION! 😡

If it’s a pit…give it a bullet…in most cases like that when a dog taste blood it’s better to just put it down…similar situation happened like this in our family involving two German shepherds that we kept downstairs to keep from getting to our little yorkie upstairs…stairwell door was cracked just enough for them to push themselves through one day when we were out shopping..we came back to our home and what we walked into is something you see in the movies..the yorkie was torn into completely separated,blood was everywhere throughout the house it was just a awful mess..kids were crying I was throwing up and after I came to my senses I had rage and the two German shepherds fueled that rage when I noticed two dogs I had never seen before…the look they had in their eyes still haunts me to this day.like a switch had flipped..I made the kids stay outside and I called animal control and they put them both down…very scary feeling

If it’s a pit…give it a bullet…in most cases like that when a dog taste blood it’s better to just put it down…similar situation happened like this in our family involving two German shepherds that we kept downstairs to keep from getting to our little yorkie upstairs…stairwell door was cracked just enough for them to push themselves through one day when we were out shopping..we came back to our home and what we walked into is something you see in the movies..the yorkie was torn into completely separated,blood was everywhere throughout the house it was just a awful mess..kids were crying I was throwing up and after I came to my senses I had rage and the two German shepherds fueled that rage when I noticed two dogs I had never seen before…the look they had in their eyes still haunts me to this day.like a switch had flipped..I made the kids stay outside and I called animal control and they put them both down…very scary feeling
This is the dog…
IMG_8720.jpeg

And this is its work.

IMG_9694.jpeg

This is the dog…
View attachment 622981

And this is its work.

View attachment 622982

What makes me so mad about this is you can easily tell your dog is old which makes it harder for it to defend itself not even factoring in the size difference…that dog just picked on another dog he knew he had the upper hand on…that’s a deep deep cut..convincing anyone to put down (what looks like a golden retriever) will be difficult.he definitely should be required to wear something going forward since he has a history of attacking…F*** that dog man I hope yours recovers nicely

Yeah, I’ve read the history of this game and the team was apparently a little…well, they’d enjoyed themselves the night before.
I guarantee you that if the General could look ahead and see how that stupid throwaway game is used to smear the pure epic greatness of that particular Vols team...he would have destroyed USC.

What makes me so mad about this is you can easily tell your dog is old which makes it harder for it to defend itself not even factoring in the size difference…that dog just picked on another dog he knew he had the upper hand on…that’s a deep deep cut..convincing anyone to put down (what looks like a golden retriever) will be difficult.he definitely should be required to wear something going forward since he has a history of attacking…F*** that dog man I hope yours recovers nicely
Dang dude..it's a dog being a dog and doing dog things. Dogs are not human and don't understand abstract morality...if anybody is to blame, it is his owners.

German Shepard are not inside dogs, they need a big yard to run around in

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
There is also, more importantly, an epidemic of idiot people who are TERRIBLE at raising dogs.

I actually believe it should be mandatory for people to at least watch the dog whisperer. So many peoples dogs are violent or just super f'n annoying because they get zero discipline.

Like you go to someone's house and the dogs are jumping all over you the whole damn time, like you can't even sit down without them all up in your face and the owners just kinda sit there and let it happen.

Went over to a friend's house once and their dog was furious with my presence because they had conditioned her to go into mama bear mode at the sight of a stranger. It bit me and their dumba** owner picked her up and starting LOVING on her. Um HELLO!? You are affirming it's violent behavior you f'n fool. Way to reward your mutt for biting an innocent stranger!

Gotta be the pack leader if you want dogs!

There is also, more importantly, an epidemic of idiot people who are TERRIBLE at raising dogs.

I actually believe it should be mandatory for people to at least watch the dog whisperer. So many peoples dogs are violent or just super f'n annoying because they get zero discipline.

Like you go to someone's house and the dogs are jumping all over you the whole damn time, like you can't even sit down without them all up in your face and the owners just kinda sit there and let it happen.

Went over to a friend's house once and their dog was furious with my presence because they had conditioned her to go into mama bear mode at the sight of a stranger. It bit me and their dumba** owner picked her up and starting LOVING on her. Um HELLO!? You are affirming it's violent behavior you f'n fool. Way to reward your mutt for biting an innocent stranger!

Gotta be the pack leader if you want dogs!
sounds pretty judgmental, for most part.

Agree on the affirming violent behaviour that was dumb. I believe law states a dog can we put down for that.

Dang dude..it's a dog being a dog and doing dog things. Dogs are not human and don't understand abstract morality...if anybody is to blame, it is his owners.

Attacking other dogs that do not put those dogs in any harm like “yorkie” then yea bro can’t blame owners…I could understand if you said “dogs are unpredictable” towards other dogs that they’ve never been around thats fair…but I was the owner of all 3 and they were separated for a reason and that reason was exposed…nothing I could have done differently other than make sure the door was shut and locked..those German shepherd’s weren’t the dogs I knew after that…

VN Store

Back