Statement from Danny White

Can’t keep up. My bad
Worry not. He's no better that Emmert and he's got a plan: Washington DC can fix it! 🥺

Worry not. He's no better that Emmert and he's got a plan: Washington DC can fix it! 🥺

Getting the federal government involved is the absolute worst thing they could ever do. They destroy everything they touch. That's a big hell no.

Outlaw NIL from recruiting and you solve this problem. NIL was not conceived to be used a recruiting tool--but owing to vague
language and rules the major programs have corrupted it and turned it effectively into a bribery contest for prospects. In doing so
they've turned top high-school prospects into money-grubbing mercenaries. I'm pretty sure that's not what college is supposed to be about--
even if the fans--most have whom have not been to college--are fixated on winning games as opposed to the totality of the college experience.

Certainly, all D1 programs below the major-college level should support a ban on NIL for recruiting purposes as it now simply benefits major programs with the most rich booster crazies. It's time to TRY and restore a scintilla of integrity to college football before it goes completely down the ethical toilet. It's about three-quarters of the way down the hole now.
The toothpaste is out of the tube. There is no way to walk any of this back now. I know you would never admit this knowing your politics, but Condi Rice was absolutely spot on. The NCAA is way behind the power curve and are starting to look stupid.

Outlaw NIL from recruiting and you solve this problem. NIL was not conceived to be used a recruiting tool--but owing to vague
language and rules the major programs have corrupted it and turned it effectively into a bribery contest for prospects. In doing so
they've turned top high-school prospects into money-grubbing mercenaries. I'm pretty sure that's not what college is supposed to be about--
even if the fans--most have whom have not been to college--are fixated on winning games as opposed to the totality of the college experience.

Certainly, all D1 programs below the major-college level should support a ban on NIL for recruiting purposes as it now simply benefits major programs with the most rich booster crazies. It's time to TRY and restore a scintilla of integrity to college football before it goes completely down the ethical toilet. It's about three-quarters of the way down the hole now.
First, how do you outlaw something SCOTUS unanimously said you can't touch. The NCAA has zero authority over NIL and will lose badly in any lawsuit based on antitrust violations.

Second, my grandfather never went to college, but he had UT season tickets for years. He was both more of a fan and more of a man than you'll ever be little buddy.

Nah. Kiffin is an arrogant prick, but I don't think he's a snitch.
If anything, he’s not going to say a word. If the NCAA is concerned about tampering with current players and NIL misuse, Lane is the poster child. All those transfers ain’t coming to Oxford because it’s such a diverse, cosmopolitan city.

Who is going to outlaw it from recruiting? You are aware Bama has been paying kids for years before the NIL right? Damn you rattle on with the same BS in every thread.
Maybe Saban is behind this investigation. I know he has publicly stated he was opposed to it the way it was. That they shouldn't have an nil deal until they were on the field and earned it. Yet Young was said to have received a high nil deal before he ever played a down. Nil and transfer is hurting Bama. Saban wants it the way it was, under the table money

The basis of the Tennessee/Virginia lawsuit is that is anti-trust and can't be outlawed. You can't separate a school from these NIL packages. Its like trying to get a job but not being able to discuss salary or what work you'd actually be doing. The NCAA tells kids they just have to take the job and hope for the best with NIL in that city after they pick it. That's not legal.
The supreme court has already ruled on something very similar to what you are saying 9j to 0 against ncaa.

Reactions: Native Orange
Who is going to outlaw it from recruiting? You are aware Bama has been paying kids for years before the NIL right? Damn you rattle on with the same BS in every thread.
Every school was for years before NIL. Bama is just the easy scapegoat bc you hate them. We were probably doing ut just as much as them. We were just stupid enough to get caught.

GFRZV6CXYAAzkg2

man I never thought it would be like this... we are fighting the NCAA and I'm here for it. Love every minute of it. Other colleges should back us too... because it could be them next.
Fighting the NCAA and Alabama

Danny gonna whoop those NCAA fools and expose them for the worthless organization they have become. The NCAA is like the government, elected by the people (member schools) but think the people (schools) work for them. Time to take them down a notch or two.

Be always sure you are right - then go ahead.
DC

More power to you DW!! 👏👏👏🧡🍊🧡

But it's being used as recruiting inducement by every school in America because what the hell else is it going to be used for? A charity? As Chancellor Plowman said, that prohibition is intellectually dishonest.
The school cannot be involved. This is marketing opportunities for players to trade on their name and image. Anything else is coincidental or just a geographic factor to best use their popularity, but only on an individual basis unrelated to their choice of schools in which to matriculate.

DW going at those liars hard!

What a freakin boss. I hope he dances on the grave of the NCAA at the end of this.

VN Store

Back