Goodbye Gary

Funny, I don't recall him putting down Tennessee 95% of the time. You can just say you didn't like him...
If you really want to hear repeated put down for the Vols re-watch the Miami Sugar Bowl game. They didn’t stop gushing about Miami until halfway through the third quarter.

Edit- I just saw the previous posts regarding the same. Obviously others remember that as well.

He kept crying and making excuses about UGA being hobbled and banged up...as if their entire 2 deep isn't blue chip players. Give me a break.
If you weren't watching the game and were just listening, you would have thought #19 & #84 were on crutches or in a wheel chair on the sidelines and someone was holding them up between plays. Him & his sidekick stated a thousand times they are basically doing it with one leg. I watched them and didn't se a limp or anything its not like UGA doesn't have a medical crew and their throwing injured players out there and hoping they don't get a lawsuit.

If you really want to hear repeated put down for the Vols re-watch the Miami Sugar Bowl game. They didn’t stop gushing about Miami until halfway through the third quarter.

Edit- I just saw the previous posts regarding the same. Obviously others remember that as well.
The sugar bowl is different. They couldn't stop talking about Miami. It was aggravating.

Vols fans eagerly awaiting the next analyst they can complain about EVERY WEEK for years.

The sugar bowl is different. They couldn't stop talking about Miami. It was aggravating.
Luckily I was at the game so I didn’t have to hear that crap in real time. Wasn’t until I got a replay years later that I got to hear the disrespect.

The BVS in me kept expecting a "breaking news" story toward the end of the game saying ESPN/ABC has signed Danielson for next year's slate of SEC games...HAHAHAAA
I had a nightmare that this happened last night. Gary Danielson at ESPN would be the "worst of both worlds". Boring corporate behemoth with the most godawful announcer in the all of college football.

Reactions: IndianaVol

VN Store

Back