Bowl Projection?

We will play in gator vs unc or nc state apparently.
😴

Wondering if we will have enough players after all the opt outs.

Would you all rather go to a more prestigious bowl, such as the Gator Bowl, where we will likely have a tougher matchup and higher probability of losing, or would you rather go to somewhere like the Music City Bowl where we probably face an easier opponent and are more likely to win? I’m usually always in favor of going to the best bowl possible but this year I feel like it’s very important that we end on a high note and win our bowl game. Plus, a 9-4 record just sounds a lot nicer than 8-5. Butch went 9-4 in year 3, and I would hate for Heupel to end up with a worse record in his year 3.

Would you all rather go to a more prestigious bowl, such as the Gator Bowl, where we will likely have a tougher matchup and higher probability of losing, or would you rather go to somewhere like the Music City Bowl where we probably face an easier opponent and are more likely to win? I’m usually always in favor of going to the best bowl possible but this year I feel like it’s very important that we end on a high note and win our bowl game. Plus, a 9-4 record just sounds a lot nicer than 8-5. Butch went 9-4 in year 3, and I would hate for Heupel to end up with a worse record in his year 3.

Better to win than lose - but would rather play the best team possible.

Better to win than lose - but would rather play the best team possible.
How do we match up with UNC? I haven’t watched them this year but I know Maye is a very good QB, so I’m worried our defense would get shredded up in the passing game.

Can we play Uconn again?

I think if we play well, we could beat anyone outside of the top 15 teams. I would prefer as high a level bowl as we could get.

Most all the projections ive seen show vs. UNC in the Gator Bowl. Drake Maye would probably throw for 500 yards if that’s the matchup.

Are you aware that this year's Bahamas Bowl is being played at the UNCC stadium in Charlotte?

And it's no longer the Bahamas Bowl but the Famous Toastery Bowl?

Bahamas Bowl gets new name after moving to Charlotte

8145d53f0a381649a8b50a1e150a506b
So now there is two crappy bowls in charlotte

All the bowls will have us near the top of their list.
Especially Charlotte and Nashville.
Gator Bowl works. I won't go, but we will fill the stadium and it is a much better Bowl.

I would go to the Music City. I could change my mind, because It was a very angry evening on the way home from the last one. Took me about an hour to be chill.

I'd LOVE to play Notre Dame
I’m not sure how realistic that one is…maybe the Gator Bowl or Duke Mayo Bowl. But they’re only able to substitute for an ACC team if there aren’t any eligible ACC teams with two or more wins than Notre Dame (ie, an 8-4 Notre Dame couldn’t be selected by a bowl over a 10-3 Louisville ).

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017

VN Store

Back