'24 OH OL William Satterwhite (Tennessee)

Hate to be the guy to ask the question but any fear that he eventually gets an Ohio State offer since he’s top 250 and in state? Seems to be hard to get guys out of Ohio that the Buckeyes want. Maybe it won’t matter even if he does get OSU offer because we were there on the front end.

Reactions: volbeast33
giphy.gif

Hate to be the guy to ask the question but any fear that he eventually gets an Ohio State offer since he’s top 250 and in state? Seems to be hard to get guys out of Ohio that the Buckeyes want. Maybe it won’t matter even if he does get OSU offer because we were there on the front end.
1688770059724.gif

I truly believe every fan base is a little delusional in some way, but man, their holier than though mindset has to be the worst
The ones with this mindset haven’t been around Clemson since the pre-Bowden days. It was anything but holier-than-thou.
Bowden changed it a bit and then “miraculously” they started pulling in recruits like Spiller and Sammy Watkins. It all rolled from there. Dabo’s persona on TV is attractive to many, but it ain’t all a bed of roses in Clemson, esp once his “ROY bus” and all that other drivel lost its luster. The loss to Carolina last year took something out of the fan base and the program, and they’re feeling the squeeze because of NIL and the conference realignments. They know if Florida State gets back and Miami or UNC get going, they’re in trouble. They’ve been on borrowed time the last 10 years or so

It's like y'all get off on trying to argue with people with different opinions. Who cares what dude thinks? How does it affect your life? It's just his opinion, I've never seen him openly belittle Tennessee as a program.
It’s not differing opinions….. he has the same opinion over and over and over again.

It's like y'all get off on trying to argue with people with different opinions. Who cares what dude thinks? How does it affect your life? It's just his opinion, I've never seen him openly belittle Tennessee as a program.

Usually trying to insure passers by know these guys OPINIONS and methods do not represent the general population of not only the board but the general VOL fan base. Their opinion is that this is a necessary public service. So WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THAT.

VN Store

Back