Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I feel like I’m sitting in front of a fortune teller. Nearly all of these things could be learned or guessed just based on basic knowledge of a highly touted Ga kid being recruited to TN.

Ok cool. Well I won’t post in this thread anymore since anyone can just guess this stuff.

See ya

Why do some of you feel threatened if someone posts that they know something? They may. They may not. Not a big deal.

Personally, not threatened at all. Not even sure what there is to be threatened about. Just find it funny when recruiting gains momentum that suddenly folks know things. Agree it’s not a big deal. But I comment on a lot of things that aren’t a big deal just to kill time.

I know it’s rare, but sometimes there are ppl that pop in here that actually know a recruit and/or their family. Example-Seldon’s uncle. I haven’t seen ETN pop in any other recruits thread trying to give info. It’s at least a possibility he has info. Why not just leave it alone? This place can be so weird sometimes.

I know it’s rare, but sometimes there are ppl that pop in here that actually know a recruit and/or their family. Example-Seldon’s uncle. I haven’t seen ETN pop in any other recruits thread trying to give info. It’s at least a possibility he has info. Why not just leave it alone? This place can be so weird sometimes.

We’re all free to comment on whatever posts we choose.

Because there are certain posters here that know everything. Just ask them. They'll tell you all about it.

We’re all free to comment on whatever posts we choose.
But you didn’t answer his question. Just because you can run off a poster, doesn’t mean you should. I think you’re right, they don’t really know anything that like AP doesn’t know. But why run off a Vol who is just trying to help the board with some info?

VN Store

Back