Tennessee Softball 2023

Same thing all year. No pitching staff. I think they've plateaued as a program under Lawson. UK's NIL situation, lack of one until a few months ago to be more specific, is doing them no favors either.
That's too bad. Surely they can even ads, they'll figure it out what to do, surely of podcast from Ashley, Kiki gold mine. I need to hear headbanging Payton prefers?

We were told that the game could not start early because the regional schedule had been set and no games were starting before 1:00 ET. I can’t comment on what’s happening in another regional because I don’t know their situation. I would speculate that it is a different conversation on regional championship game day as opposed to day two, but I don’t know that.

You would know better than I would, I guess, but I was told by an ESPN friend that they had proposed having the Saturday game at noon so it could be on an SEC Network window before the Tennessee-South Carolina baseball game, but that all four teams had to agree to the schedule change at the coaches meeting on Thursday, and Louisville refused. I think that’s what they are referring to, any prior change has to be approved before the tournament starts, and it wasn’t.

Doubt she goes with Pickens. I think she will pitch Payton again and go for the jugular.
I'd say your probably right. I just love the idea of a fresh Pickens who hasn't thrown much lately. If it's Indiana again we proved tonight we can hit their pitching so Pickens wouldn't have to be great, just good.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'd say your probably right. I just love the idea of a fresh Pickens who hasn't thrown much lately. If it's Indiana again we proved tonight we can hit their pitching so Pickens wouldn't have to be great, just good.
I'm a big fan of Pickens. If she gets straightened out and develops a few more pitches she could be a great pitcher. But after the Alabama first-inning fiasco I'm afraid she's in Karen's doghouse. Karen seems to have lost some confidence in her.

Weird looking unis Florida, Big #s on front/back
Nebraska walk off 9-8
Who won tonight's game in Knoxville between N. Kentucky and Louisville and what time tomorrow do they play Indiana? Maybe at 10 or 11 am? It would only be fair to the winner to give them some rest before they play Tennessee at 2 pm.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back