Tennessee Softball 2023

Was not an option. Unlike the regular season, the regional game times are set in advance and the schedule is not altered for potential weather.

It would have made some difference, but it was not presented as an option.[/QUOTE
They just announced during the UCF-SC game that the championship game in the Tallahassee Regional has been moved from 4:00 tomorrow to 11:00 because of projected bad weather tomorrow evening. The if necessary game would be played after that. Totally opposite of what you were told today. Any comment other than it's the NCAA and they are idiots? Also, and hoping it doesn't happen, but would our if necessary game be played tomorrow or moved back to Monday so the team coming out of the losers bracket doesn't have to play 3 games in one day?

Last edited:

We were told that the game could not start early because the regional schedule had been set and no games were starting before 1:00 ET. I can’t comment on what’s happening in another regional because I don’t know their situation. I would speculate that it is a different conversation on regional championship game day as opposed to day two, but I don’t know that.

We were told that the game could not start early because the regional schedule had been set and no games were starting before 1:00 ET. I can’t comment on what’s happening in another regional because I don’t know their situation. I would speculate that it is a different conversation on regional championship game day as opposed to day two, but I don’t know that.
Thanks for the response. Is the if necessary game still scheduled to be played tomorrow?

Reactions: RebKell
Maya Brady, UCLA ss with a great play to close the top of Liberty’s 6th. Game tied at one. Espn2

As stated earlier they do whatever they want.

Reactions: popvol

VN Store

Back