'24 CA DL Aydin Breland

It still hurts to know what Phillips could have been before his injury.
There were a lot of “could have been” guys that Lyle brought in. I would’ve loved to see what this current staff could’ve done with those teams. Hopefully this season goes well though and we finally start signing those top 5 classes and can at least start stacking top 10 classes on a yearly basis

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
There were a lot of “could have been” guys that Lyle brought in. I would’ve loved to see what this current staff could’ve done with those teams. Hopefully this season goes well though and we finally start signing those top 5 classes and can at least start stacking top 10 classes on a yearly basis

We’ll get our fair share of top five classes but honestly, with what this staff has done up to this point with what we’ve had, we will be super competitive regardless with consistent top 10 classes with a few top fives sprinkled in and then selectively hitting the portal.

We were three plays away from being 10-3 in year one with like 65 scholarship players or whatever.

This is a name that was first mentioned in the War Room as one that had expressed hopes to be in this weekend, I checked with Aydin Breland this morning, and he tells me he will be in town this weekend. Big-time player from the west coast. Tennessee will need to make a solid impression during this visit in hopes of getting an OV later in the process. But getting him to campus this weekend is a start. Rodney Garner stopped by Mater Dei earlier this month during the evaluation period to check in on him.

- Matt Ray, VQ

Fwiw I was checking out some schedules on a road trip up to Murfreesboro today and Mater Dei plays at St. Frances Academy this year in Baltimore. Rare chance to see them on the East coast
Not sure what Creekside GA was thinking.
20230524_180631.jpg

Fwiw I was checking out some schedules on a road trip up to Murfreesboro today and Mater Dei plays at St. Frances Academy this year in Baltimore. Rare chance to see them on the East coast
That could be a really interesting game. I really don't know anything about their current teams, but those are both traditional national powers. I like these types of matchups.

VN Store

Back