Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Honey is Nature"s golden gift from God. While I like the taste of molasses, honey is, by far, the best for health reasons.

No it most certainly is not. Honey causes your blood sugar to spike through the roof. Just like molasses and sorghum. Bread is the same. All it does is cause harm to the body. Steak and eggs are FAR superior to any kind of sugar for good health.

No it most certainly is not. Honey causes your blood sugar to spike through the roof. Just like molasses and sorghum. Bread is the same. All it does is cause harm to the body. Steak and eggs are FAR superior to any kind of sugar for good health.
Small amounts of sugar are ok. The problem is that the recommended daily sugar amount is about 20g, which is in about 1 teaspoon of honey. An apple has about the same amount. Go look at any processed food you buy in the store and it has tons of sugar in it. Foods that are supposed to be organic and “healthy options” usually have way too much sugar.

That being said, I disagree that steak and eggs should be labeled as far superior. The problem is that people put a ton of salt and butter on steak and it ends up being unhealthy. If you’re out there eating a New York strip with a tiny bit of salt and olive oil good for you. But that’s not what most people do. They’re going to Texas Roadhouse and getting buttery salty ribeyes.

No.

Fruit has sugar. Much healthier than a heavy diet of red meat.

You must not have been eating real-raw honey. It does not spike your blood sugar like sugar or molasses. If you eat it with bread, the bread will spike your bold sugar. I have been diabetic for 35 years and I eat it with my oatmeal and my blood sugar never spikes. I am a type II diabetic and exercise every day. I eat a lot of veggies, fruits and pork. I love molasses but it will spike my blood sugar so I don’t eat it anymore. I do realize that different diabetic people react differently to the carbs they eat, but that is how my body works.

VN Store

Back