The Stolen Arizona Governor Race - Kari Lake vs. Katie Hobbs

Yes: It's really Republiicans opting for authoritarianism and lies over democracy and accepting defeat like the manly "patriots" they used to pretend to be. Trump lied about election fraud--period--and he's further corrupted MAGA minds already spooked by years of right-wing fear-mongering about gays and abortion, etc. Republicans, under the guise of worrying about vote fraud by Dems, are really trying to put themselves in a position to steal elections themselves. They've been trying to suppress the Democratic vote for years--see current efforts to make it harder for college students to vote. Classic GOP attempt to cheat.

The true insurrection is when your criminal party with bureaucrat accomplices constructed a false conspiracy to unseat a duly elected President. All based on lies.

So I could not GAS about this so called cherished "democracy" by your thug traitorous party.

Lake's lawsuit going back to trial this month ...

UPDATE: Kari Lake Lawsuit Going Back to Trial May 17, 18, 19 - Attorney Kurt Olsen Makes BOMBSHELL Claim of "Extraordinary Findings of Misconduct" By Maricopa County (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jordan Conradson

For those afraid to click the link:

Kari Lake and her attorneys appeared in a Maricopa County Superior Court status conference earlier today outlining the schedule for the remanded fraudulent signature verification claim.

Judge Peter Thompson previously dismissed the lawsuit on Christmas Eve, despite the evidence of massive voter disenfranchisement targeting Republicans and obviously false trial testimony by County Elections officials.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, The Arizona Supreme Court ruled in Lake’s favor and remanded the “erroneous[ly]” dismissed signature verification fraud count back to the trial court for further review; however, Maricopa County still refuses to allow her legal team or We The People AZ Alliance to review ballot affidavit signatures from the 2022 Election. See examples of the fraudulent signatures accepted by Maricopa County here.

So they really have people who are supposed to look at the signatures on mail-in ballots and compare them to a previous signature(s) by a voter and decide if the sig is valid? As the former FBI agent says, it's a terrible idea that will just result in valid votes being invalidated. You'd need a large number of people with lots of training and experience--and even then it's incredibly problematic given that people don't sign their names the exact way every time. Signature verification is an effort to solve a problem that doesn't exist and would only CREATE a problem. In an effort to weed out invalid ballots, it would weed out /valid/ votes.

Well, its pretty common to review signatures at a BoE. Most candidates (including incumbents) have to gather a certain number of signatures on petitions in order to stand for election each cycle. I have successfully thrown republicans and dems off the ballot (including one elected, HA!) through petition fights.

There is a lot of fraud in petitioning and this is where Republicans tend to cheat. Dems tend to cheat on the ballots. Usually because its harder outside of urban areas to gather enough petition sigs to get on the ballot and requires door to door canvas. In the city, you can simply set up at a subway stop. Sure, many of the sigs will be garbage (not registered, out of district, wrong party, etc) but since you will gather 5x the minimum, it wont matter. But guys will sometimes fake the sigs because they are too lazy (or underfunded) to go door to door. There was a time when I had a decent side business just running vans of petitioning teams of volunteers who did go door to door. Then we would go through each sheet and make sure the witness and the signature were legit and good.

When you have seen a lot of legit sigs and fraud, you can spot the easy ones pretty quickly. But I have fought ones I KNEW were fraud (I knew someone on the team who did it) but was unable to prove it because the sigs were reasonably close, since they used the registration books.

What the dems to with the mail in ballots is basically the same thing as petitioning. The only thing that is really different is that before, it was hard to get the original ballots to sign and then get them back into the Board without arousing suspicion. The process around mail in balloting and drop boxes, etc has basically removed all of those constraints so now it is easy to do.

Reps have been slow on the uptake because again, they are used to cheating on petitioning, not on balloting - many I have known feel that cheating on petitioning is different than doing so on the ballot since one theoretically gives people more choices, while the other actually makes the choice for them. But legally, its pretty much the same.

Only a few in the party leadership will typically know how this really works and most are ignorant of how the sausage is made.

As time goes on and the corrupt ballot process remains, GOP hacks are likely to lose what little scruples they had and it will be an all out slugfest of who can submit the most fraudulent ballots. Once you hear Dems calling for ballot security again, you will know the republicans have gotten as good at cheating there as the dems have been for years.

Last edited:
Well, its pretty common to review signatures at a BoE. Most candidates (including incumbents) have to gather a certain number of signatures on petitions in order to stand for election each cycle. I have successfully thrown republicans and dems off the ballot (including one elected, HA!) through petition fights.

There is a lot of fraud in petitioning and this is where Republicans tend to cheat. Dems tend to cheat on the ballots. Usually because its harder outside of urban areas to gather enough petition sigs to get on the ballot and requires door to door canvas. In the city, you can simply set up at a subway stop. Sure, many of the sigs will be garbage (not registered, out of district, wrong party, etc) but since you will gather 5x the minimum, it wont matter. But guys will sometimes fake the sigs because they are too lazy (or underfunded) to go door to door.

When you have seen a lot of good ones and fraud, you can spot the easy ones pretty quickly. But I have fought ones I KNEW were fraud (I knew someone on the team who did it) but was unable to prove it because the sigs were reasonably close, since they used the registration books.

What the dems to with the mail in ballots is basically the same thing as petitioning. The only thing that is really different is that before, it was hard to get the original ballots to sign and then get them back into the Board without arousing suspicion. The process around mail in balloting and drop boxes, etc has basically removed all of those constraints so now it is easy to do.

Reps have been slow on the uptake because again, they are used to cheating on petitioning, not on balloting - many I have known feel that cheating on petitioning is different than doing so on the ballot since one theoretically gives people more choices, while the other actually makes the choice for them. But legally, its pretty much the same.

Only a few in the party leadership will typically know how this really works and most are ignorant of how the sausage is made.

As time goes on and the corrupt ballot process remains, GOP hacks are likely to lose what little scruples they had and it will be an all out slugfest of who can submit the most fraudulent ballots. Once you hear Dems calling for ballot security again, you will know the republicans have gotten as good at cheating there as the dems have been for years.

And almost as if on que Conservatives, Get Busy Ballot Harvesting Or Get Busy Losing

Lake's lawsuit going back to trial this month ...

UPDATE: Kari Lake Lawsuit Going Back to Trial May 17, 18, 19 - Attorney Kurt Olsen Makes BOMBSHELL Claim of "Extraordinary Findings of Misconduct" By Maricopa County (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jordan Conradson

For those afraid to click the link:

Kari Lake and her attorneys appeared in a Maricopa County Superior Court status conference earlier today outlining the schedule for the remanded fraudulent signature verification claim.

Judge Peter Thompson previously dismissed the lawsuit on Christmas Eve, despite the evidence of massive voter disenfranchisement targeting Republicans and obviously false trial testimony by County Elections officials.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, The Arizona Supreme Court ruled in Lake’s favor and remanded the “erroneous[ly]” dismissed signature verification fraud count back to the trial court for further review; however, Maricopa County still refuses to allow her legal team or We The People AZ Alliance to review ballot affidavit signatures from the 2022 Election. See examples of the fraudulent signatures accepted by Maricopa County here.
She's still b*tching and whining?

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Getting her day in court. Hopefully the AZ dems and Maricopa provide the information requested because as we all know democracy dies in darkness.

You do know the Maricopa County Election Commission is run by Rs and she has been having her cases heard by R judges...

So they really have people who are supposed to look at the signatures on mail-in ballots and compare them to a previous signature(s) by a voter and decide if the sig is valid? As the former FBI agent says, it's a terrible idea that will just result in valid votes being invalidated. You'd need a large number of people with lots of training and experience--and even then it's incredibly problematic given that people don't sign their names the exact way every time. Signature verification is an effort to solve a problem that doesn't exist and would only CREATE a problem. In an effort to weed out invalid ballots, it would weed out /valid/ votes.

Signatures and verification are an extremely poor way to solve a problem that absolutely does exist. Fingerprints should be the way. It's the way I open my phone, and I'd bet plenty of others do the same thing - quick and simple. Of course, if you can keep selling the need for mail in ballots ...

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

There is a lot of fraud in petitioning and this is where Republicans tend to cheat. Dems tend to cheat on the ballots. Usually because its harder outside of urban areas to gather enough petition sigs to get on the ballot and requires door to door canvas. In the city, you can simply set up at a subway stop. Sure, many of the sigs will be garbage (not registered, out of district, wrong party, etc) but since you will gather 5x the minimum, it wont matter. But guys will sometimes fake the sigs because they are too lazy (or underfunded) to go door to door. There was a time when I had a decent side business just running vans of petitioning teams of volunteers who did go door to door. Then we would go through each sheet and make sure the witness and the signature were legit and good.

When you have seen a lot of legit sigs and fraud, you can spot the easy ones pretty quickly. But I have fought ones I KNEW were fraud (I knew someone on the team who did it) but was unable to prove it because the sigs were reasonably close, since they used the registration books.

Imagine a voter registration book, blank mail in ballots, and a computer to scan and write signatures.

Use fingerprint ID and a machine could accurately verify or reject that number in less time. It shouldn't even be hard to come up with a means to use fingerprints on mail in ballots if we tried. Been unlocking my phone with my fingerprints for several years now. The remaining question with unwitnessed ballots - those not filled in by voting in person - is who actually made the decisions on the ballot even if the signature is valid. Or why do we have one standard for in person voting and another for mail in ballots ... and, of course, we know the answer and there is no mystery.

Use fingerprint ID and a machine could accurately verify or reject that number in less time. It shouldn't even be hard to come up with a means to use fingerprints on mail in ballots if we tried. Been unlocking my phone with my fingerprints for several years now. The remaining question with unwitnessed ballots - those not filled in by voting in person - is who actually made the decisions on the ballot even if the signature is valid. Or why do we have one standard for in person voting and another for mail in ballots ... and, of course, we know the answer and there is no mystery.
To accurate....

Reactions: AM64
Signatures and verification are an extremely poor way to solve a problem that absolutely does exist. Fingerprints should be the way. It's the way I open my phone, and I'd bet plenty of others do the same thing - quick and simple. Of course, if you can keep selling the need for mail in ballots ...
WOW, fingerprints are free and NO ONE has to go anywhere to get them!!!!!

Reactions: AM64

I promise you that if this system existed when Trump lost the election, he's still claiming fraud and people are still believing him. Too much happens behind the scenes. Joe Woodcock in small town Arkansas doesn't actually see with his own eyes that the fingerprint matching is valid, and he's not sure that it's not hacked, or manipulated, or whatever.

I don't think people would even believe it if it were done on blockchain.

Last edited:
Reactions: volfanhill

VN Store

Back